趣味英語學習:情景對話購物篇
Dashan: Excuse me. Where can we find the souvenir store?
大山:請問,禮品店在哪裏?
Clerk: Well, Canadian Gifts is on the lower level. It's across from PrimeTime Video Rentals.
服務員:噢,禮品店在樓下,在黃金時刻錄像出租屋的對面。
Dashan: How do we get to the lower level?
大山:到樓下怎麼走?
Clerk: You can take the elevator behind you.
服務員:你可以乘坐你身後的電梯。
Dashan: Thank you.
大山:謝謝你。
Salesperson: Good evening. May I help you?
店員:晚上好。 您想買什麼?
Rumei: No, thanks. We're just looking.
如梅:不買什麼。只是隨便看看。
Dashan: Rumei, how about a SWEATSHIRT for your brother?
大山:如梅,給你的弟弟買件汗衫怎麼樣?
Rumei: That's a good idea, Dashan.
如梅:大山,這個主意不錯。
Salesperson: You can find the sweatshirts next to the jewelry section.
店員:汗衫就在首飾櫃檯旁邊。
Rumei: Thanks. Dashan, what do you think of this orange sweatshirt?
如梅:謝謝。 大山,你覺得這件橘黃色汗衫怎麼樣?
Dashan: Oh I don't know. I'm not crazy about it. To be honest, Rumei, Idon't like the colour orange. I never wear orange. Does your brother likeorange?
大山:喔,我說不清。我談不上喜歡。說句實話,我不喜歡橘黃色。我從來不穿橘黃色的衣服。你的弟弟喜歡橘黃色嗎?
Rumei: I don't know.
如梅:我不知道。
Dashan: Do you like this black sweatshirt?
大山:你喜歡這件黑色的.汗衫嗎?
Rumei: Yes, I do. I like the picture on the front.
如梅:我喜歡。我喜歡胸前的圖案。
Yunbo: Me, too.
雲波:我也喜歡。
Salesperson: What size do you need?
店員:您想要幾號的?
Rumei: Let me see. A medium. My brother is the same size as my husband.
如梅:我想一想。 要中號的。 我弟弟跟我的丈夫一般高。
Salesperson: Here's a medium in black.
店員:這是黑色中號的。
Rumei: Yunbo, please try on this sweatshirt.
如梅:雲波,你來穿上試一試。
Salesperson: The black sweatshirts are on sale. They are 30% off.
店員:黑色汗衫現在減價了,優惠30%。
Rumei: It fits perfectly. Great. I love a bargain. I'll take it.
如梅:很合身,太好了。 我願意買便宜貨。我就買這件了。
Dashan: That's a good deal.
大山:那真合算。
Rumei: Dashan, English only.
如梅:大山,只說英語。
Dashan: Sorry Rumei, that's a good deal.
大山:對不起,如梅,我是說你可買上便宜貨了。
Salesperson: Will that be cash or charge?
店員:您付現金還是刷卡?
Rumei: Cash
如梅:付現金。
相關文章
-
趣味英語學習:情景對話
Dashan: Wait. I don't have my scarf!大山:等等,我的圍巾不見了。Rumei: Oh, no.如梅:哎呀,糟糕。Yunbo: Did you have your scarf at Roots?雲波:在“根”商場的時候你戴着圍巾了嗎?Dashan: I think so, but I'm -
趣味英語學習:關於情景對話
Rumei: Dashan, that's a nice sweater. I like the colour.如梅:大山,你的毛衣很好看。我喜歡它的顏色。Dashan: Thanks. It was a birthday present from my sister Monica.大山:謝謝。這是我的姐姐莫尼卡送給我的 -
情景對話趣味英語學習
總結是對某一特定時間段內的學習和工作生活等表現情況加以回顧和分析的一種書面材料,它能使我們及時找出錯誤並改正,讓我們一起認真地寫一份總結吧。我們該怎麼去寫總結呢?下面是小編整理的學校消防應急疏散演練總結,歡迎 -
趣味英語學習之情景對話
趣味英語學習:情景對話 Lesson 8:On a plane(1)Good moing. This is Captain Marconi speaking. Welcome to Flight 333 toWinnipeg Inteational Airport. Our flying time to Winnipeg is 45 minutes. Fortake-off, a -
情景對話的趣味英語學習
Rumei: Hi, Dashan. It's Rumei.如梅:大山,你好。 我是如梅。Dashan: Oh, hi, Rumei.大山:噢,如梅,是你。你好。Rumei: Yunbo and I want to eat breakfast at that pancake restaurant downthe street. Would you lik -
趣味英語學習的情景對話
Rumei: Bina, come and join us.如梅:比娜,跟我們一起來吧。Bina: Thanks. Hi, everyone.比娜:謝謝,大家好。Rumei: Bina, you haven't met our friend Dashan yet.如梅:比娜,你還沒有見到過我們的朋友大山呢。Bina: Hi -
情景對話趣味英語練習
趣味英語學習:情景對話 Lesson 9:On a plane(2)Rumei: Dashan, that's a nice sweater. I like the colour.如梅:大山,你的毛衣很好看。我喜歡它的顏色。Dashan: Thanks. It was a birthday present from my sister -
趣味英語學習:情景對話Travel by train
協議編號:______科技合字()第_____號項目名稱:______________________________________________技術受讓方:(公章)____________(甲方)技術轉讓方:(公章)____________(乙方)中介方:(公章)____________協議登記機關:(公章)____________簽訂 -
趣味英語學習:情景對話 Going to a depart
入黨是一種覺悟的提高,要樹立“入黨本身就標誌着思想進入一個新境界”的理念。下面是本站小編爲大家蒐集的2019年3月預備黨員轉正思想彙報,供大家參考。2019年3月預備黨員轉正思想彙報一敬愛的黨組織:我成爲一名中國共產 -
趣味英語學習:情景對話 Going for a drive
Rumei: This outing was a good idea. I've really enjoyed spending some timein the country.如梅:出來郊遊真是個好主意。在鄉下轉轉我感到很開心。Dashan: Yes. It HAS been fun, hasn't it?大山:我也是。