外貿常用商務英語口語大全
很多外貿新手要面臨客戶來訪的事宜,其中語言工具問題也是困擾相當多的業務員。面對老外對話,聽不懂,說不出是件很尷尬的事情,希望整理下來這些東西能夠對外貿小夥伴有一定的幫助作用!
一、商務:
what time would be convenient for you?
你看什麼時間比較方便?
I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.
我想建議爲我們的合作乾一杯。
Here is to our next project!
爲我們下一個項目乾杯!
would you please tell me when you are free?
請問你什麼時候有空?
gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to concude some business with you。
很高興能有機會拜訪貴公司,希望能與你們做成交易。
what I care about is the quality of the goods.
我關心的是貨物的質量。
please have a look at those samples.
請給我看一下那些樣品。
I'd like to know any business connections abroad.
我想多瞭解一些你們公司。
I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.
我很樂意提供樣品和價格單給你。
can I have your price list?
你能給我價格單嗎?
will you give us an indication of prices?
你可以給我報一個指示性的價格嗎?
I am in charge of export business.
我負責出口生意。
I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.
我正考慮向你們訂貨。
what about the prices?
那價格方面怎麼樣?
Let's call it a deal.
好,成交!
our product is the best seller.
我們的產品最暢銷。
our product is really competitive in the word market.
我們的產品在國際市場上很有競爭力。
our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.
我們的產品行銷海外許多地區。
It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.
"重合同,守信用"是我們經營的原則。
I wish you success in your business transaction.
祝你生意興隆。
I want to know your products.
我想了解一下你們的產品。
this is our latest development.
這是我們的新產品。
we have a wide selection of colors and designs.
我們有很多式樣和顏色可供選擇。
the quality must be in strict conformity with that of sample.
質量必須與樣品一樣。
二、價格
I think we can strike a bargain with you if your prices are competitive.
我認爲如果價格有競爭力,我們就可以達成交易。
Is that your quoted prices?
這是你方的價格嗎?
It would be very difficult to come down with the price.
我們很難再降價了。
our prices are the most reasonable.
我們的價格是最合理的。
can you cut down the price for me?
你們可以降低價格嗎?
we can offer you discount terms.
我們可以向你提供折扣。
Do you quote CIG or FOB?
你們報的是到岸價還是離岸價?
I can assure you our price is very favourable.
我可以保證我們的價格是優惠的。
Please give us your best price.
請給我們報最低價。
All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.
所有的價格都是上海港船上交貨價。
Your prices are much too high for us to accept.
你的價格太高,我們不能接受。
I can't allow the price you ask for.
我不能同意你們要求的價格。
we can't cover our production cost at this price.
這個價格我們不能保本。
Are the price on the list firm offers?
報價單上的價格是實價嗎?
This is the lowest possible price.
這是最低價了。
thank you for your inquiry.
感謝貴方詢價。
How about the prices?
價格如何?
When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.
貴方報價時,請說明付款條件和交貨時間。
Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.
我們的價格是很實際的,是根據合理的`利潤提出的。
If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.
如果交易成功,樣品費由我們付。
三、談判與合同
Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.
我們的價格是很實際的,是根據合理的利潤提出的。
If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.
如果交易成功,樣品費由我們付。
I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高興我們的談判獲得圓滿成功。
When shall we come to sign the contract?
我們什麼時候簽訂合同?
Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?
我想該籤合同了吧?
Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.
在正式簽約之前,我們要重申一下協議的重點。
As some points concerning the contract have not yet been settled, negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.
由於合同某些問題尚未解決,所以在合同簽署前仍需繼續協商。
There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.
關於合同我想提出幾點看法。
The seller should try to carry out the contract in time, if not, the buyer has the right to cancel the contact.
賣方應努力按規定履行合同,否則買方有權撤消合同。
No party who has signed the contract has the right to break it.
簽署合同的任何一方都無權撕毀合同。
Once a contract is signed, it has legal effect.
合同一旦簽署即具有法律效力。
We can get the contract finalized now.
現在我們可以簽訂合同了。
Have you any questions in regards to the contract?
關於合同你還有什麼問題要問嗎?
四、訂貨
When can we expect your confirmation of the order?
你什麼時候能確定訂單?
We want to order this article from you.
我們想訂這種做。
What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?
你們訂貨的最低量是多少?
May I see your list?
我可以看一下你的貨單嗎?
We postponed an order.
我們推了訂貨。
Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.
一般來說,我們可以提供所有種類的貨。
We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods the prices named.
已收到你方目錄和價格表,現按所示價格購下列貨物。
We find both quality and prices of your products satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.
我們對你方產品的質量和價格均感滿意,現寄去試訂單,請供應現貨。
We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.
很高興接到你方訂單,並確認予以接受。
As the goods you ordered are now in stock, we will ship them as early as possible.
因爲貴方訂貨的商品尚有存貨,本公司將一定儘快發運。
I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders.
我想知道你們是否能爲我們的定期訂單供應你們的最新產品。
Our prices depend on the quantity of your order.
我們的價格取決於你們訂單的數量。
We could reduce our price by 5% if you place a substantial order with us.
如果你們訂貨量大的話,我們可以減價5%。
We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.
我們堅決要求立即發貨,否則我方將被迫取消訂單。
We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possinle.
我們想盡快向你們公司落實訂單。
There is a change we have to make in the order.
訂單中有一處需要修改。
五、運輸
We require that transshipment be allowed.
我們要求允許轉船。
When can you make shipment carefully?
你們什麼時候裝船?
We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.
我們將按規定的時間發貨。
When can you make the balance shipment?
你們何時可以發餘下的貨呢?
I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?
不知道能否儘快裝運訂貨?
Let's disscuss about the mode of transportation.
我們討論一下運輸方式吧。
What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?
你建議我們用什麼運輸方式呢?
What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?
你所打算的是哪一種發貨期?
Please ensure that we'll get right shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.
請確保在貨物到達前我方可拿到正確的裝船單據。
When can we collect the goods?
我們什麼時候可以提貨?
We can't advance the time of delivery.
我們無法將交貨時間提前。
I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.
十分抱歉,交貨拖延了。
How long does it take you to make delivery?
你們需要多長時間發貨?
六、付款
Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C pauable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.
我們的支付方式是不可撤消的信用證支付,憑裝運單據見票。
Can you pay it on an installment basis?
你們這裏可以分期付款嗎?
Do you accept payment by installments?
你同意分期付款嗎?
How would you like payment be made?
你們採取什麼付款方式?
We expect payment in advance on first orders.
我們希望第一次訂貨要求預付貨款。
What are your terms of payment?
你們的付款條件是什麼?
We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist on payment by L/C.
我們不接收付款交單或承兌交單,我們只收信用證。
Do you accept D/P payment terms.
你們接受付款交單這種方式嗎?
What is the period of validity of this L/C?
這張信用證的有效期是多久?
七、投訴與索賠
The shipment is stuck in customs.
出貨在海關受阻。
If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.
如果你們不能近期發貨,我們將取消訂單。
I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.
我方由於貨物被損向你方投訴。
We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.
很遺憾,我們對商品狀況不滿。
Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.
經檢驗,我們發現貨物達不到樣品的標準。
The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.
所發送的貨比原樣品差。
How many are you short?
你們缺了多少?
Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?
你能將受損的貨品送還我們嗎?運費由我方承擔。
Who'll bear the freight?
運費由誰來承擔?
We have a complaint about quality.
我們要起訴質量問題。
We have to file a claim on you.
我們不得不向貴方提出賠償。
The goods you sent are not up to the standard.
你們發運來的貨物不符合標準。
I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.
我認爲責任不在我方。
We can only take on so much.
我們只能承受這麼多。
八、稅收
Paying tax is the duty of every citizen.
納稅是每個公民的義務。
How many types are taxes divided into?
稅收可分爲多少稅種?
Income tax can be divided into personal incone tax and corporation income tax.
所得稅可分爲個人所得稅和公司所得稅。
The tax rate China is not very high.
中國的稅收率不是很高。
What's the personal income tax rate?
個人所得稅是多少?
Tax evasion is also a crime.
偷稅漏稅也是一種犯罪。
To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge.
不開invoice是一種偷稅行爲。
Those who evade tax will be punished by the law.
偷稅漏稅者將受到法律制裁。
Shall savings interest be taxed?
存款利息要納稅嗎?
相關文章
-
劍橋商務英語口語:老外常用英語口語表達
校本課程的開發,有利於改變學生的學習方式,爲學生提供學習過程中的方法選擇和內容選擇,體現教育內容的多元性和選擇性,那麼你知道具體的課程計劃要怎麼制定嗎?下面是本站小編帶來關於20xx-20xx學年度國小校本課程教學計劃 -
外貿商務英語信函寫作常用語
導語:商務英語的實用性很強,外商在這方面不能隨意,要有着嚴格的規範。下面是外貿商務英語信函寫作常用語,一起來學習下吧:1. Greeting message 祝福Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。How are you? 你好嗎?How -
外貿商務英語常用詞彙
你是否工作經常要用到英語,可是爲什麼有一些英語單詞你根本不知道,本文是小編精心編輯的外貿商務英語常用詞彙,希望能幫助到你!Commonly Used Terms (Update 1)debt-to-equity swap債轉股the linkage system between the -
外貿必備:商務英語郵件常用表達大集合
父親50歲生日賀詞尊敬的各位領導、各們長輩、各們親朋好友:大家好!在這喜慶的日子裏,我們高興地迎來了敬愛的父親XX歲的生日。今天,我們歡聚一堂,舉行父親XX華誕慶典。這裏,我代表我們兄弟姐妹和我們的子女們大小共XX人,對 -
商務英語中外貿信函寫作的常用語
在商務英語中,外貿信函的寫作常常困擾大家,因此小編爲大家彙總整理了外貿商務英語信函寫作常用語,歡迎閱讀。1. Greeting message 祝福Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。How are you? 你好嗎?How is the pro -
商務英語口語常用詞彙大全
等一場花開,付一場等候,穿越千年時光,只爲那一場相遇,以我最美的姿態抵達那個有你的地方你一直都是我心中最隱祕的心事有你的地方,一直春暖花開我微笑,不知你也會不會爲我付一場相遇淚乾淚流,你一直不會爲我而等梨花自古美人 -
商務英語中常用的口語大全
導語:商務英語課程不只是簡單地對學員的英文水平、能力的提高,它更多地是向學員傳授一種西方的企業管理理念、工作心理,甚至是如何和外國人打交道,下面是商務英語中常用的口語,一起來學習下吧:1 Do I have to make a reconf -
商務英語之外貿實務口語
引導語:下面是小編整理的關於商務英語的外貿實務口語,各位外企工作人員不能錯過的口語哦!希望大家喜歡。1. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chi -
企業外貿業務有什麼常用的英語口語
尊敬的各位領導,各位同仁:大家上午好!現就我一年來所做的主要工作向各位領導各位同仁述職:1.思想方面,在本職崗位上認真積極學習貫徹公司各項方針政策,認真領會企業穩定發展的重要性,遵守國家的法律法規和公司各項規章制度,恪 -
常用的外貿商務英語單詞詞彙
外貿商務是現在比較多人去從事或者願意去從事的,一般這些職務對於英語的要求比較高,下面,小編就爲大家送上一些常用的外貿商務英語單詞詞彙。out-of-pocket expenses 零星開支overhead 日常開支;日常管理費packing charg