翻译考试英语口译初级精选句子
引导语:翻译考试英语口译初级精选句子,由应届毕业生培训网整理而成,谢谢您的阅读。
一、常见句型
1. My wages are barely enough to keep body and soul together.
我的工资仅够维持生计。
keep body and soul together 仅能维持生活,勉强度日,勉强地生活下去,糊口
e.g. I hate my job, but I have to keep body and soul together somehow. 我讨厌我的工作,但不管怎么样我得挣钱糊口。
2. Count your blessings.
你知足吧。
3. Would you like your steak rare, medium, or well-done?
您的牛排要三分熟,五分熟,还是全熟?
>>西餐英语——牛排几分熟<<
4. Steer clear of trouble.
少管闲事。
steer clear of 躲避,避开,绕开,避免
e.g. Kids should steer clear of that park, it doesn't seem safe. 那个公园好像不安全,孩子们应该避开。
5. You better hew to the line.
你最好守规矩。
hew to the line 服从纪律,循规蹈矩
e.g. We should hew to the Party's line. 我们应该坚持党的路线。
6. What’s cuter than that?
你嘴巴真甜。
7. The rarer it is, the more it is worth.
物以稀为贵。
8. You brought it up.
是你先提这件事的。
bring up 提出;教育;养育;呕出;(船等)停下
e.g. Please bring up this point at the next meeting. 请把这一点在下次会议上提出来。
9. It is bred in the bone.
本性难移。
bred in the bone 生来就有的,与生俱来的,天赋的;根除不了的,改不掉的
10. I’ll give you the lowdown.
我会告诉你关键信息。
二、必会句
组一
I got an interview this afternoon.
我下午有个面试。
I have 2 years of experience in this sort of work.
我有类似的工作经验2年了。
I work as a nurse in a large Children's hospital.
我在一家大型的儿童医院做护士。
I work in a company which sells footwear.
我在一家销售鞋类产品的公司工作。
I work for the government.
我在政府部门工作。
I'm a businessman.
我是一个商人。
I started working there three months ago.
我三个月前开始在那儿工作。
I came here straight after finishing university.
大学毕业后我就直接来这家公司上班了。
I'm Kate Smith. I'm the sales manager here.
我是凯特·史密斯。我是这儿的销售经理。
I'm in charge of all the money the company makes and spends.
我主管这家公司所有的.收入和支出。
Our headquarters is in Shanghai.
我们总部在上海。
I work in an office.
我在办公室上班。
We have a branch in Shenzhen.
我们在深圳有一家分公司。
I'm on my way to office.
我正在去公司的路上。
I have a meeting in 20 minutes.
20分钟后我有个会要开。
Name a time and place.
确认时间和地点。
Who's in charge here?
谁是这里的主管?
Friday is payday.
星期五是发薪日。
I've got something pressing, can I call you back later?
我现在很忙,晚点打给你行吗?
Can you fax it to me? Can you e-mail it to me?
你可以传真给我吗?你可以e-mail给我吗?
My e-mail is …
我的电子邮件地址是……
Give me a call sometime.
有时间打电话给我。
Thank you for your time.
谢谢你的安排。
Do you have a minute?
您现在有时间吗?
I need it now.
我现在需要他!
Take your time.
慢慢来。
It can wait.
可以等一下。
Leave it to me.
把它留给我。
I'll go straight there.
我会直接去那儿。
Which floor?
到几楼?
I need to make some copies.
我的复印几份。
Here you are.
给你。
I'm going for you want anything?
我去冲咖啡,你要点什么?
How's the project going?
企划案进展的如何?
Where's the managere's office?
经理的办公室在哪儿?
Can you tell me where the copier is?
请问复印机在哪儿?
What's the address there?
那边的地址是?
I need the number for the accounting office.
我要会计部的电话号码。
Could I get your telephone number?
我可以知道您电话号码?
My number is …
我的电话号码是……
And I live at …
我住在……
组二
What time is it now?
现在几点?
It's just(about) eight o'clock.
正好(大约)八点钟。
It's four fifteen.
四点十五分。
Seven thirty in the morning.
早上七点半。
Do you have the time?
你知道现在几点了吗?
My watch says nine ten.
我的手表是九点十分。
It's exactly ten minutes past three o'clock.
正好是三点十分。
I go to school at 7 o'clock every day.
我每天7点去学校。
I bought a new watch the day before yesterday.
前天我买了一块新的手表。
三、实况会话
SHOW TIME ONE
A: Which month has twenty-eight days?
哪个月有28天呢?
B: All of them.
都有啊。
SHOW TIME TWO
A: Waitress, do I have to sit here and starve all night?
服务员,我必须坐这儿整晚挨饿吗?
B: No, we close at nine p.m.
不,先生,我们9点关门。
SHOW TIME THREE
A: Last week a hurricane hit our house.
上周我们家遭飓风袭击了。
B: Did it hurt the house any?
那房子没受到什么破坏吧?
A: I don't know- we haven't found it yet.
不知道—我们现在还没有找到房子呢。
SHOW TIME FOUR
A: What's the problem? You look so sad.
您有什么事儿吗?您看上去那么沮丧。
B: My wife and I had a fight. She told me she wasn't going to talk to me for 30 days.
我和妻子吵了架。她说她30天都不会跟我说话。
A: That should make you happy!
那你应该感到高兴才是啊。
B: Yes, but that was 29 days ago. Today is the last day.
我确实觉得高兴,可那是29天谴的事了,今天是最后一天。
四、开心时分
- What time is it?
现在几点了?
- Three o'clock. What's the matter?
三点。怎么了?
- I've been asking people for the time all yone I ask tells me something different.
我一天都在问别人时间,每个人告诉我的时间都不一样。
- Why did you come home at 3 o'clock?
为什么你3点就回家来了?
- You told me to come home early.
你告诉我要我早点回家的啊。
相關文章
-
翻译资格考试三级精选口译句子
on life's eaest battle they only prevail, who daily march onward and never say fail以下是小编为大家搜索整理的翻译资格考试三级精选口译句子,希望能给大家带来帮助!更多精彩内容请及时关注我们应届毕业生考 -
翻译资格考试初级口译高分精华句子
引导语:翻译资格考试初级口译高分精华句子,由应届毕业生培训网整理而成,谢谢您的阅读。1. Mary and I are looking forward very much to the party.玛丽和我热切盼望晚会的举行。2. I don't suppose you have much -
翻译资格证考试初级笔译汉译英精选
我们社会主义市场经济体制的建立和发展,要求我们改革和完善社会福利保障体制,从而对社会服务提出了更高的要求。//随着政府职能的转变,原来由政府包揽的.许多社会服务工作,有相当一部分将逐步转移到社会团体和民间组织。/ -
初级翻译资格考试口译句子辅导2017
i succeeded because i willed it; i never hesitated, 以下是小编为大家搜索整理的初级翻译资格考试口译句子辅导2017,希望能给大家带来帮助!更多精彩内容请及时关注我们应届毕业生考试网!1. I passed the store on my -
翻译资格考试初级口译英汉对照句型
引导语:翻译资格考试初级口译英汉对照句型,由应届毕业生培训网整理而成,谢谢您的阅读。1. The thief broke into the house during the night.小偷在夜间破门进入住宅。2. The car raised quite a dust as we drove off. -
翻译资格证考试初级笔译汉译英精选练习题
美国人强调效率、竞争和独创性,而中国人则将严谨规划放在首位,鼓励团队成员之间的密切合作和无私奉献。//在美国学校,讨论享有至高无上的'地位,讨论是课堂教学的主旋律;而中国教师喜欢讲课,喜欢考试,编写千篇一律的标准教 -
中级口译考试英语长句翻译方法
-
英语翻译资格考试初级口笔译真题
英语翻译资格考试是从事英语翻译工作人员进行的英语初级、中级、高级翻译专业资格(水平)考试,下面,本站小编为大家搜索整理了英语翻译资格考试初级口笔译真题,希望能给大家带来收获,更多精彩内容请及时关注我们应届毕业生 -
英语翻译初级笔译考试有哪些实用翻译技巧(
“哪有什么意思!只是小张找小李补夜大的课。”“那正有意思。我以前读书的时候,也是找我现在的爱人补课的。”张科长调侃地笑起来了。“情况不同了,现在的年轻人意思多,不比你们那年代单纯。”王秘书看了他一眼。“还能 -
2017初级翻译考试口译精选词汇
词汇的积累对于翻译考试的重要性,想必不言而喻,yjbys小编下面为你整理了一些初级口译的词汇,希望对你有所帮助。 adulta fully grown person who is legally responsible for their actions: These films are suitabl