餐廳用完餐買單時常用英語口語對話

Paying the Check 買單:在餐廳用餐完畢,與朋友搶着支付賬單時的英語口語對話,及在餐廳買單時常用的英語口語句子。

餐廳用完餐買單時常用英語口語對話

Brad:Let me take care of the check today。

今天我來買單。

Lucy:Why? It’s unfair. How about going Dutch?

爲什麼?這樣不公平。我們各付各的怎麼樣?

Brad:You paid last time because I didn’t have any money, remember?

上次我沒有錢,就是你付的額,還記得嗎?

Lucy:Oh, come on. I almost forgot. Don’t worry about it. I didn’t mind picking up the tab last time。

哦,算了吧。我幾乎都忘了,別在意。我不介意上次買單的。

Brad:But you really should let me treat one time. I’d feel like I owe you one if I didn’t。

不過你確實應該讓我請一次客了。不然我會覺得欠你一個人情的。

Lucy:OK. But it’s only for this time。

好吧。僅此一次啊。

Brad:What’s the damage?

總共是多少錢呢?

Lucy:It’s 12 dollars and 80 cents altogether. But don’t forget the tip. It’s usually 15%。

總共是12美元80美分。但別忘了還有小費,通常是總消費的`15%。

Brad:(to the waiter) Check, please。

請結賬。

在餐廳買單時常用的英語口語句子:

請給我賬單,好嗎?Could I have the check, please?

請結賬。Bill, please。

我來付錢。It’s on me。

我請客。Be my guest。

請把賬單分開。Separate bills, please。

我們各付各的怎麼樣?How about going Dutch?

我該付多少錢? How much shall I pay?

請過會兒開賬單給我。Please bill me later。

恐怕賬單上有個錯誤。I’m afraid there is a mistake on the bill。

我覺得這個賬單不對。I don’t think the bill is correct。

能開一張收據嗎?May I have a receipt, please?