應聘面試英語口語

英語是印歐語系-日耳曼語族下的語言,由26個字母組合而成,英文字母淵源於拉丁字母,下面就是小編整理的應聘面試英語口語,一起來看一下吧。

應聘面試英語口語

question: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. 你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!

answer: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills. 依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。

question: Give me a summary of your current job description. 對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。

answer: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. 我幹了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。

question: Why did you leave your last job? 你爲什麼離職呢?

answer: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it. 我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。

answer: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no

opportunity for advancement. 我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峯,即沒有升遷機會。

question: How do you rate yourself as a professional? 你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?

answer: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認爲自己很有競爭力。

answer: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. 依我的'教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。

question: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? 你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?

answer: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. 我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。

question: What do you think you are worth to us? 你怎麼認爲你對我們有價值呢?

answer: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。

question: What make you think you would be a success in this position? 你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?

answer: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。

question: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure? 你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?

answer: Yes, I think so.

answer: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. 這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。

question: What is your strongest trait(s)? 你個性上最大的特點是什麼?

answer: Helpfulness and caring. 樂於助人和關心他人。

answer: Adaptability and sense of humor. 適應能力和幽默感。

answer: Cheerfulness and friendliness. 樂觀和友愛。

question: How would your friends or colleagues describe you? 你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?

(pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)

answer:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. 他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。

answer: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. 他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。

question: What personality traits do you admire? 你欣賞哪種性格的人?

answer: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. 誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。

answer: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. 有"實際行動"的人。

question: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel? 作爲行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?

answer: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. 我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標

answer: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. 我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。

question: How do you normally handle criticism? 你通常如何處理別人的批評?

answer: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. 沉默是金。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。

answer: When we cool off, we will discuss it later. 我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。

question: What do you find frustrating in a work situation? 在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?

answer: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. 胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。

answer: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. 不能接受新思想的那些取。

question: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? 你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?

answer: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方瞭解我的觀點。

question: How do you handle your failure? 你怎樣對待自己的失敗?

answer: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. 我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。 question: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. 什麼會讓你有成就感?

answer: Doing my best job for your company. 爲貴公司竭力效勞。

answer: Finishing a project to the best of my ability. 盡我所能,完成一個項目。

question: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why? 假如你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什麼單位?爲什麼?

answer: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. 我會捐給醫藥研究,因爲我要爲他人做點事。

answer: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. 我樂意捐給教育機構

question: What is most important in your life right now? 眼下你生活中最重要的是什麼?

answer: To get a job in my field is most important to me. 對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。

answer: To secure employment hopefully with your company. 希望能在貴公司任職對我來說最重要。

question: What current issues concern you the most? 目前什麼事是你最關心的?

answer: The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. 目前中國經濟的總體情況以及中國入世對我們行業的影響。

question: How long would you like to stay with this company? 你會在本公司服務多久呢?

answer: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. 只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這裏。

question: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now? 你能預料五年後你會做什麼嗎?

answer: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. 我在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計劃上的經驗和技巧。

answer: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. 我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。

answer: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting. 也許有機會,我將會從事管理工作。

(如果不願正面回答,也可以說:) It would be premature for me to predict this. 現在對此問題的預測,尚嫌過早。

(甚至還可以打趣的說:) Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director. (或 CEO 或 president)說不定,我也能做你現在主任的工作呢!

question: What range of pay-scale are you interested in? 你喜歡那一種薪水層次標準?

answer: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. 薪水固然重要,但這工作伴隨而來的責任更吸引我。

answer: (假如你有家眷,可以說:) To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. 坦白地說,我喜歡這份工作,不過我必須要負擔我的家庭。