571. You're wanted on the telephone.有電話找你。
572. What number should I dial to get the operator?找總機電話員我該拔什麼號?
573. I want to make a long distance call.我要打個長途電話。
574. Pick up the receiver and deposit a coin in the slot.拿起聽筒之後,放一個硬幣在這個孔口裏。
575. I tried to call Mr. Cooper, but the line was busy.我想給庫柏先生打個電話。但一直佔線。
576. You must have dialed the wrong number.我一定是拔錯號了。
577. I dialed the right number, but nobody answered.我拔的號是對的.,但沒有人接。
578. The telephone is ringing, would you answer it, please?電話鈴響了,請你接一下,好嗎?
579. Would you like to leave a message?你願意留個話嗎?
580. Who is this? I don't recognize your voice.誰呀?我聽不出你的聲音來。
581. Would you please tell Mr. Cooper I called?請你告訴庫柏先生,說我給他打過電話,好嗎?
582. Is this Empire 5-4093?你這兒是EM5-4093 號嗎?
583. I have to hang up now.現在我該把電話掛了。
584. Put the receiver closer to your mouth. I can't hear you.請把電話筒靠近你嘴邊一些,我聽不清你的話。
585. Would you mind calling back sometime tomorrow?明天什麼時候請你回我一個電話,好嗎?