表達虛擬和假設的常用英語口語

If it doesn’t rain tomorrow,I think I’ll go shopping.

表達虛擬和假設的常用英語口語

如果明天不下雨的話,我會去商店。

If I get my work finished in time,I’ll leave for New York Monday.

如果我能及時完成我的工作的話,我將在週一去紐約。

I hope I remember to ask the barber not to cut my hair too short.

我希望我能提醒理髮師別給我剪得太短。

If I have time tomorrow,I think I’ll get a haircut.

如果我明天有空的話,我會去剪剪頭髮。

What would you have done last night if you hadn’t had to study?

昨天晚上如果你不需要學習的話,你會做什麼?

I would have gone on the picnic if it hadn’t rained.

如果沒有下雨的話,我將會去野炊。

If you had gotten up earlier,you would have had time for breakfast.

如果你起的.早點的話,你將會有時間吃早餐。

If I had had time,I would have called you.

如果我有時間,我就會給你打電話

Would he have seen you if you hadn’t waved to him?

如果你不象他揮手的話,他會不會看見你?

If he had only had enough money, he would have bought that house.

如果他能有足夠的錢的話,他會買那所房子。

I wish you had called me back the next day, as I had asked you to.

可惜你沒有按照我的要求,在第二天給我回個電話。

If you hadn’t slipped and fallen, you wouldn’t have broken your leg.

如果你沒滑跌倒,你就不會摔斷了腿。

If I have known you want to go, I would have called you.

如果我知道你想去,我本會叫你的。

Had I known you didnt have got the key, I wouldnt have locked the door.

如果我知道你沒有鑰匙,我本不會鎖門的。

She would have gone with me, but she didnt have time.

她本來想和我一起去,可是她沒時間。

If I had asked directions, I havent got lost.

如果我問一下路,就不會走丟了。

Even if we could have taken the vocation, but we mightnt have wanted to.

即使我們可以休假,我們也可能不去休呢。

Evenything would be alright, if you had said that.

如果你沒有那樣做的話,一切都好辦了。

Looking back on it, I wish we hadnt been given in so easily.

回過頭來看,我希望我們沒有這樣輕易讓步。