日常生活英語用語訓練

Please clean up after breakfast. 早飯後把餐具收拾乾淨了。

日常生活英語用語訓練

Help Daddy do the dishes. 幫助爸爸收盤子。

Help us clear off the table. 幫我們收拾桌子。

Would you clear the table? 能幫我收拾盤子嗎?

Do the dishes! 把盤子洗了。

I will. 就去洗。

It's not my turn 今天不該我洗。

I'll dry the dishes. 我擦盤子。

You left the light on. 你一直沒關燈啊。

You shouldn't have stayed up so late. 你不應該那麼晚才睡。

Did you stay up late last night? 昨晚你熬夜了?

When did you fall asleep? 你幾點睡着的?

When did you go to bed last night? 你昨晚幾點睡的`?

I'm not sure. 我也說不好。

I stayed up the whole night. 我一夜沒睡着。

I didn't fall asleep until five o'clock. 我五點才睡着。

I'm a night person. 我是個夜貓子。

I never get up early. 我從來沒有早起過。

I'm not a morning person. 我不是早起的人。

親子生活日常用語:鬧鐘響了英語怎麼說?

Did the alarmclock go off? 鬧鐘響了嗎?

Why didn't the alarm go off? 鬧鐘爲什麼沒響呢?

I heard the alarm. 我聽到鬧鐘響了。

I can't stand the beeping sound. 我真受不了那種嗶嗶的響聲。

What time is it now? 現在幾點了?

It's already 8 o'clock. 已經8點了。

It can't be that time already. 怎麼已經是這個鐘點了?

It must be wrong. 一定是弄錯了。

Oh, no. I've overslept. I'm going to be late.啊,糟糕,我睡過頭了,我要遲到了。

親子生活日常用語:做夢英語怎麼說?

Did you have a dream? 做夢了嗎?

Who did you dream of? 夢見誰呢?

What did you dream last night? 昨晚夢見什麼了?

I had a nightmare. 我做了個可怕的夢。

I've been dreaming all the night .我一直在做夢。

Do you dream often? 你常做夢嗎?

There are too many problems on your mind. 你的心事太多了。

Ohh, I was having such a good dream! 哦,我做了這麼好的夢!

Oh, what a curious dream I had! 哦!我做了個好奇怪的夢呀!

親子生活日常用語:賴牀怎麼說?

It's time to get up. 該起牀了。

Get up soon. 快點兒起牀!

Wake up, sleepyhead.? 起牀,懶鬼。

Rise and shine! 旭日東昇,光彩奪目!(意:該起牀了)

Get up! Or you will be late. 你再不起牀就要遲到了!

It's already late. 已經晚了。

I don't want to. 我真不想起。

I don't wanna get up. 真不想起。

Ten more minutes, mom. 媽媽,再讓我多睡10分鐘。

It's still early. 時間還早呢。

It just 6:30 A.M. 現在才6:30。

But you are always too slow. 可是你總是慢吞吞的。

I'm still sleepy. 我還困着呢!

I'm still yawning. 我還打哈欠呢。

親子生活日常用語:尿尿怎麼說?

小孩子尿尿是wee?還是pee?還是go pee?拉屎是poo對嗎?晚上關燈睡覺時女兒總是躺在我的枕頭上,我想讓他往裏面躺怎麼說?

尿尿wee wee,pee pee都對,個人感覺wee wee只限用於小孩子,好比“噓噓“,拉屎是poo poo沒錯,以上這些加上go都沒問題。往裏面躺這個,我想了想,在場景裏用手指指牀裏面或她自己的枕頭啊,說move,move over,on your own pillow等等都可以吧。