1.
Guy: This is called a brain. I think that's where ideas go.
小蓋:這是大腦,我想的'很多點子都來自這裏。
Thunk: Dad, I don't have a brain.
(傻蛋)坦克:老爸!我沒有大腦!
2.
Sandy:Release the baby!
小珊:放孩子咬它!
3.
Eap:What is that
小伊:這是什麼?
Guy: fire
小蓋:是火。
Thunk:Fire is bitting me !
(傻蛋)坦克:火怎麼會咬人啦!
4.
Guy: I call them shoes.
蓋:我叫它們爲鞋子
Eap:I'm love where my feet?
小伊:我好喜歡,那我的腳呢?
5.
Grug:A cave!Everyone inside!
爸爸:是洞穴!大家快進去!
Gran:It looks the cave have a tongue!Very magical!
奶奶:這洞穴還有舌頭,真神奇!
6.
We never had the chance to explore the outside world because of my dad's one rule: New is always bad. Never not be afraid!
我們從沒機會探索外面的世界,是因爲我爸爸的那條規則:新事物是不好的,永遠要小心!
7.
Now we don't call it alive, it's just not to die
我們現在這不叫活着,這只是沒有死去
8.
Don't hide, don't be afraid of the dark,follow the lights,then you can find tomorrow!
不要躲避,不要害怕黑暗,向着太陽,你就能找到明天!