同學聚會祝酒詞英文

祝酒是指敬酒表示祝福向來賓祝酒。下面是小編整理的同學聚會祝酒詞英文,希望對你有幫助。

同學聚會祝酒詞英文

一、用(Here’s)to...表示:

1. Here's to your health / success.

爲你的`健康 / 成功乾杯!

2. Here's to our friendship!

爲我們的友誼乾杯!

3. Here's to Tom for his new job!

爲湯姆的新工作乾杯!

二、用health, luck等表示:Good health! Good luck! All the best!

1. Your health, John—May you have a successful time in Manchester

爲了你的健康,約翰,也祝你在曼徹斯特前程似錦!

2. Helen raised her glass,“Good luck to you!” she said.

海倫舉起酒杯,說道:“祝你好運!”

三、主人或主持人邀客人喝酒時,通常用Cheers! Do the honors!

1. He raised his glass,“May you success! Cheers!”

他舉起酒杯說:“祝你成功,乾杯!”

2. Pat, you do the honors and propose the toast.

帕特,你敬酒吧。

四、在比較隨便的場合,通常用Here's how!還有Happy landing!(美俚,原爲空軍用語)等。

Oh,come, come,'s how!

噢,來呀,來呀,大衛,乾杯!

五、在比較正式的場合,英美人有時也用一些外來語。

Prosit!(來源於拉丁語,意爲 May it do good! To your health/ good luck! etc. )

六、在陳述句中,英美語通常用toast,round, drink to,drink a toast for / to, propose a toast for 等詞表示。

1. Friends,I'll give you a toast—to our president!

朋友們,我給大家敬酒,爲我們總統乾杯!

2. I now propose a toast to the friendship between our two people—to our friendship.

現在,我提議爲我們兩國人民的友誼乾杯!