醫務行業醫生與護士英語對話

導語:醫生和護士都是爲人們的生命和健康抗戰的英雄,下面是醫生與護士的英語對話,希望大家可以從中學到知識。

醫務行業醫生與護士英語對話

大夫:請進。你哪裏不舒服?

Doctor: Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?

病人:肚子不舒服。我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了。

Patient: It's my stomach. I think probably I had too much at supper yesterday evening.

大夫:你昨晚吃了些什麼,能告訴我嗎?

Doctor: Can you tell me what you had for supper yesterday evening?

病人:海鮮,烤鴨。種類很多,有的我叫不出名兒。

Patient: Seafood, roast duck. Oh, a great variety of things, I can't name them exactly.

大夫:你嘔吐過沒有?

Doctor: Have you vomited?

病人:嘔吐過。昨晚吐了三次,還上了好幾趟廁所。

Patient: Yes, I have vomited three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

大夫:我明白了。你得做一個大便檢查。我給你開一張化驗單。你帶着化驗單到化驗室去。檢查完後,請把化驗報告給我送過來。

Doctor: I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

病人:好吧。待會兒見,大夫。

Patient: All right, doctor. I'll see you later.

大夫:待會兒見。

Doctor: See you later.

病人:大夫,這是我的化驗報告。

Patient: Here' my report, Doctor.

大夫:請坐。讓我看看。沒什麼大問題。只是你吃了過多的.油膩食物,導致消化不良。我給你開點藥。吃了這些藥你會感覺好多了。接下來的幾天,你的飲食要儘量清淡一點。

Doctor: Take your seat, and let me have a look. It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food. I will prescribe you some medicine for it to make you feel better. I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.

病人:我會照你說的去做。謝謝您,大夫。

Patient: I will follow your advice. Thanks a lot.

大夫:不客氣。

Doctor: You are welcome.

單詞 Words

seafood n. 海鮮

roast duck n. 烤鴨

vomit vi. 嘔吐

bathroom n. 廁所

laboratory n. 化驗室

indigestion n. 消化不良

oily adj. 油膩

avoid vt. 避免

短語 Phrases

a great variety of things 種類很多

made several trips to the bathroom 上了好幾趟廁所

get your stools tested 做一個大便檢查

write out a slip 開一張化驗單

take your seat 請坐

due to 因爲,由於

句子 Sentence Patterns

你嘔吐過沒有?

Have you vomited?

昨晚吐了三次,還上了好幾趟廁所。

I have vomited three times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.

你得做一個大便檢查。

Now you have to get your stools tested.

我給你開一張化驗單。你帶着化驗單到化驗室去。檢查完後,請把化驗報告給我送過來。

I'll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.

沒什麼大問題。只是你吃了過多的油膩食物,導致消化不良。

It's nothing serious, only indigestion due to too much oily food.

接下來的幾天,你的飲食要儘量清淡一點。

I do advise you to avoid oily food for the next few days.