街上餐館鱗次櫛比,很多人也樂於下館子吃飯。下面是小編分享的關於去餐館點菜的.英語口語,歡迎大家閱讀!
那麼主菜吃什麼呢?Harriet:
Thank you for bringing me here Hong, this place looks great!
謝謝你帶我到這兒來,紅。這地方看起來太好了。
Hong:
You’re welcome. Would you like some cold dishes?
不客氣。你要涼菜嗎?
Harriet:
Let me see. How about the lotus root?
我看看,蓮藕怎麼樣?
Hong:
Ok, and anything to drink? Maybe some jasmine tea?
好呀,那喝什麼呢?茉莉花茶怎麼樣?
Harriet:
Oh, yes that would be nice.
太好了。
Hong:
And for your main course? I can recommend the sizzling beef.
那麼主菜吃什麼呢?我推薦鐵板牛肉。
Harriet:
Actually, I’m vegetarian so I’d like to have the bean curd.
我其實吃素,所以我就要豆腐吧。
Hong:
Oh, that’s a good choice. Very healthy too.
那聽起來不錯,而且還很健康。
您要不要來點兒米飯或麪條呢?Waitor:
Can I take your order, Madem?
小姐,您可以點菜了嗎?
Jessica:
I’ll have the kung pao chicken, please.
我想要宮爆雞丁。
Waitor:
Certainly sir, would you like some rice or noodles with that?
沒問題,那您要不要來點兒米飯或麪條呢?
Jessica:
Just some fried rice please.
我要炒米飯吧。
Waitor:
Ok, would you like some soup as well?
好的,要不要再來點兒湯呢?
Jessica:
No, thanks.
不用了,謝謝。
Waitor:
Thank you very much. Your food will be ready soon.
好的,謝謝,您的菜很快就來。
這裏的排骨很好吃David:
Wow, it all looks so good. I’m not sure what to choose.
啊,看上去可真誘人呢!我不知該點什麼菜是好。
Laura:
I can recommend the spare ribs. They are very tasty here.
我推薦排骨,這裏的排骨很好吃。
David:
Actually, I ate too much pork yesterday. I fancy a change.
不過,昨天我吃了不少豬肉,今天換個口味吧。
Laura:
Ok why don’t you order the braised fish then?
如果是這樣的話,你看紅燒魚,怎麼樣?
David:
That sounds like a good idea. It looks very big though.
聽上去不錯,不過看上去瞞大一條啊!
Laura:
Don’t worry. I’ll help you eat it.
別擔心我會幫你一起吃。