關於好久不見的基礎英語口語

在中國,由於實用英語的逐漸重視,英語口語學習也尤爲重要,下面是小編整理的基礎英語口語,希望能幫到大家!

關於好久不見的基礎英語口語

A: Haven't seen you for a long time. How's everything with you?

好久沒有見到你了。一切都好嗎?

B:Fine. Thanks.

還好,謝謝。

Hi! It's good to see you again.

=Hey,it's nice to see you again.

嗨!真高興再見你。

A:Hi! It's good to see you again.

嗨!真高興再見到你。

B:Oh, my god! Nancy!

哦,天哪!南茜!

How's the family?

家人好嗎?

How's your wife?

你太太好嗎?

How are the kids?

孩子們好嗎?

How are the kids doing?

孩子們好嗎?

How have you been?

近來好嗎?

How have things been?

一切都好嗎?

How've you been doing?

你好嗎?

A: How have you been?

近來好嗎?

B:Just fine. Thanks.

還好,謝謝。

How's your work?

=How's your work going?

近來工作如何?

A:How's your work?

近來工作如何?

B:Same as usual.

和平常一樣。

How's business?

生意如何?

How're things at the office?

公司的近況如何?

A:How's your business?

生意如何?

B:Busy as ever.

和以前一樣忙。

Haven't seen you for weeks.

好幾周不見了。

A: Hello. Haven't seen you for weeks.

你好,好幾周不見了。

B: Yes. I'm pretty busy recently.

是的,我近來特別忙。

本句省略了主語“I”。

How are you getting on with your study?

你的學習怎麼樣?

A: How are you getting on with your study?

你的`學習怎麼樣?

B:I'm doing great.

挺好的。

get on with“進行下去,進展”

So-so.

馬馬虎虎。

Not too bad.

還不賴。

Not too good.

不太好。

Things could be a lot better.

應該可以更好。

A: What about at your end?

你那邊的情況如何?

B:So-so.

馬馬虎虎。

so-so a. 還湊合,不好不壞的

How are you getting on?

你怎麼樣?

A: How are you getting on?

你怎麼樣?

B:Not too terrible.

不是太糟。

Same as usual.

還是老樣子。

About the same差不多一樣。

A: How's everyone at your family?

彌的家人都好嗎?

B:Same as usual.

還是老樣子。