感冒發燒要去醫院看病,大家知道要怎麼用英語跟醫生描述症狀嗎?下面是小編整理的常見病症的英語對話,歡迎大家閱讀!
流感醫生:
Well, what is your trouble?
你怎麼啦?
病人:
I'm not feeling well, doctor. I have a sore throat and cough.
醫生.我不舒服.我嗓子疼.還咳嗽.
醫生:
Do you have any other symptoms?
你還有其他不適嗎?
病人:
Yes, my back aches.
是的.我的背痛.
醫生:
I'll take your temperature. How long have you been feeling ill?
我來量一下你的體溫.你不舒服有多久了?
病人:
It began the night before last.
從前天晚上開始.
醫生:
You have a temperature, but it's nothing serious. It's probably just the flu. I'll give you a prescription. Take this to the chemist's. Take one tablet every four hours. You should stay in bed tomorrow, and drink plenty of lemon juice.
你體溫有些偏高.但是不嚴重.可能只是流感. 我給你開個藥方.你把這個拿到藥房去.每四個小時服一片藥.明天你應該臥牀休息.多喝點檸檬汁.
病人:
Lots of people are ill at the moment.
現在這個時候很多人生病.
醫生:
It's this cold weather we're having.
都是因爲天氣太冷了.
肚子痛大夫:
Please come in. What seems to be the trouble?
請進.你哪裏不舒服?
羅恩:
It`s my stomach. I It`s my stomach. I think probably I had too much for last night.
肚子不舒服.我想可能是昨晚吃得太多了.
大夫:
Can you tell me what you had for supper last night?
你昨晚吃了些什麼.能告訴我嗎?
羅恩:
Seafood, roastduck, fried chichen. Oh, a great variety of things, I can`t name them exactly.
海鮮.烤鴨, 炸雞.種類很多.有的我叫不出名兒.
大夫:
Have you vomitted?
你嘔吐過沒有?
羅恩:
Yes, I have vomitted four times and made several trips to the bathroom last night.
嘔吐過.昨晚吐了四次.還上了好幾趟廁所.
大夫:
I see. Now you have to get your stools tested. I`ll write out a slip and you can take it to the laboratory. Wait for a while and pick up the report, and then bring it back to me.
我明白了.你得做一個大便檢查.我給你開一張化驗單.你帶着化驗單到化驗室去.檢查完後.請把化驗報告給我送過來.