關於滑雪的英語口語

滑雪運動是運動員把滑雪板裝在靴底上在雪地上進行速度、跳躍和滑降的競賽運動。下面是小編整理的關於滑雪的英語口語,希望能幫到大家!

關於滑雪的英語口語

Tom:

Wow, this is amazing. I'm glad we've come here. So cool.

哇,這真是太棒了。真高興我們到這裏來。太酷了。

Daniel:

I always love skiing. You know, it's a cool game for cool people. Stay with me and you will be cool, too.

我總是很喜歡滑雪。你知道,這是給酷人玩的酷遊戲。跟我一起你也會變酷。

Tom:

Hey, look over there. It seems that there is something interesting going on. Let's go and have a look.

嗨,看那邊。那邊好像有挺有趣的事。我們過去看看吧。

Daniel:

Sure. It's probably the skiing show. Adam told me there were many skiing clubs whose members put on shows to attract more visitors.(They come to see the skiing show.)

行,那很可能是滑雪表演。亞當告訴我這裏有很多滑雪俱樂部,它們的成員會進行表演來吸引更多的遊客。(他們來看滑雪表演。)

Tom:

See that. It's so dangerous. My mom would never allow me to do that.

看那個。那太危險了。我媽媽永遠都不會讓我做那個的`。

Daniel:

Hey, don't be so pathetic. It's a maximal sports show. What else can they do to attract more visitors? Stop all this fuss and enjoy the show.

嗨,別那麼可憐兮兮的了。這可是極限表演。否則他們還能做什麼吸引遊客啊?別大驚小怪了,我們好好看錶演吧。

Tom:

You are right. But what if the avalanche happened?

好吧。不過,要是發生雪崩怎麼辦呢?

Daniel:

They are all very experienced and great skiers. So I suppose the chance for them to be buried by an avalanche is slim.

他們個個都是經驗豐富的出色滑雪者,所以我猜他們被雪崩埋葬的可能性極小。

Tom:

Anyway, the show is breathtaking. By the way, where did they get so much snow in here?

不管怎樣,這表演真是激動人心。對了,他們從哪兒弄這麼多雪到這裏的?

Daniel:

Don't you know that? Are you kidding me?

你難道不知道嗎?你是在跟我開玩笑的吧?

Tom:

Hey, not everyone is as lucky as you to have a father who is a scientist.

嗨,不是每個人都像你那麼幸運有一個當科學家的老爸的。

Daniel:

Sorry. Well, they have the most advanced snowmaking machine.

對不起。這個,他們有最先進的造雪設備

Tom:

Do you think the snowmaking may cause pollution?

你覺得造雪會引起污染嗎?

Daniel:

It's possible. But the boss here said they were doing whatever they can.

那是有可能的。不過,這裏的老闆說過他們會盡可能避免污染。

Tom:

It's a good thing. OK, let's go skiing.

那還不錯。好了,我們去滑雪吧。

Daniel:

Here we go.

走嘍!