關於新年的英語對話

新年是新的開始,大家都會舉行節日慶典慶祝新年。下面是小編分享的關於新年的英語對話,歡迎大家閱讀!

關於新年的英語對話
  新年有個朋友請我去做客

Tom:

Happy New Year!

新年好!

Julia:

Thank you! Same to you.

謝謝。也祝你新年好!

Tom:

Have you got any plans?

你有什麼計劃嗎?

Julia:

I've been invited over to a friend's. And you?

有個朋友請我去做客。你呢?

Tom:

My roommate's having a party.

我的'室友有一個聚會。

  聽說中國要過兩個新年

Lily:

I often hear that Chinese people celebrate two New Years. Why?

常聽說中國人要過兩個年。是怎麼回事?

Li Lei:

One is the solar calendar's New Year's Day, and the other one is Spring Festival, the first day of the new year according to the lunar calendar.

是的,一個是公曆的元旦;還有一個是春節,也就是農曆的七年級。

Lily:

What's the lunar calendar?

農曆是什麼?

Li Lei:

It's a traditional calendar in China, which is different to the solar calendar. So there are two New Years in China.

農曆是中國的一種傳統曆法,和陽曆不一樣,所以纔有了兩個年。

Lily:

Do you attach more importance to Spring Festival?

你們是不是對春節更重視一些?

Li Lei:

Yeah, Spring Festival is the most important, the biggest, and the liveliest traditional festival.

是的,春節是中國最重要的傳統節日,也是最隆重最熱鬧的。

  慶祝新年的方式各不相同

Jeff:

Happy New Year, Joan!

新年快樂,瓊!

Joan:

Why are you wishing me a happy new year?

你爲什麼祝我新年快樂?

Jeff:

Because new year's eve is nearly here.

因爲新年除夕就快到了。

Joan:

You should know that not everyone celebrates new year at the same time, Jeff.

你應該知道並不是每個人都在同一時間裏慶祝新年,傑夫。

Jeff:

So when do you celebrate new year?

那你什麼時候慶祝新年?

Joan:

I follow the lunar, or moon calendar, so I celebrate it much later than you.

我依照陰曆,也就是農曆,因此我慶祝新年比你晚多了。

Jeff:

If you were smart, you would celebrate both new years so you could double up on the number of parties.

如果你聰明你就會慶祝兩個新年,這樣你就可以參加雙倍的派對!

Joan:

No! The hangover I get from one new year is bad enough for me, thank you!

不!一個新年(派對)給我帶來的後遺症就已經夠我受的了,謝謝你了!