英語口語對話《養寵物》

現在越來越多人養寵物了,你知道爲什麼人們要養寵物嗎?下面是一段關於養寵物的英語口語對話,希望大家喜歡。

英語口語對話《養寵物》

Todd: Hello, Matt!

你好,馬特!

Matt: Hello, Todd!

你好,託德!

Todd: Matt, I'm going to ask you some questions about pet. (OK!) First question, do you have a pet?

馬特,我將會問你幾個關於寵物的問題。(好的!)第一個問題,你養寵物嗎?

Matt: Yes, in fact, my mom's house we have three, three pets; two dogs and a cat. My family actually raises dogs for helping blind people.

是的,事實上,在我媽媽的房子裏,我們養了三隻寵物,兩隻狗和一直貓。我家培養的是能幫助盲人的導盲犬。

Todd: Oh, really!

哦,真的嗎!

Matt: Yeah, yeah, yeah.

是的。

Todd: Wow, like how do they train the dogs?

哇,那麼怎麼訓練導盲犬呢?

Matt: How do they train the dogs? Well, I mean, it's a long process, get them when they're so we train them know, sit, come... really basic , after they're about two year old, they go a different training school.

如何訓練導盲犬?這其實是一個長期的過程。我們會帶回來出生不久的幼犬。接着訓練小狗基本功,比如坐下,過來這些很基本的東西。然後,等到它們兩歲大,我們會送它去一家培訓學校。

Todd: Oh, wow , that's great!

哇,太棒了!

Matt: Yeah, yeah!

是的。

Todd: Well, how many dogs do they train at a time?

一次訓練幾隻導盲犬呢?

Matt: Oh, just one! We have our own dog, and then we have a dog that we have that we are training.

只有一隻!我們自己養只狗,還有一隻訓練中的導盲犬。

Todd: Oh, OK.

好的。

Matt: Yeah, just one dog at a time.

一次只訓練一隻。

Todd: Do you ever see the dogs you trained, like out on the street, or anything?

你有沒有偶遇自己訓練過的導盲犬,例如在街上,有沒有類似的重聚?

Matt: Sometimes we'll see them, they'll have like sort of conventions of reunions of the pets so, yeah, you get to see them once in awhile.

有時候我會看到它們,導盲犬和訓練人相聚是約定俗成的的慣例,訓練人偶爾可以看它們。

Todd: Oh, wow, that's cool. Um, why do people keep pets?

哇,太酷了。那麼人們爲什麼要養寵物?

Matt: I guess the most important thing is companionship, right! So there is always somebody there for you that will like you no matter what.

我想最重要的一個原因就是寵物對主人的陪伴!無論如何,寵物總會圍繞在主人身邊,不問原因地喜愛自己的主人。

Todd: Yeah, that's true. OK, besides cats, dogs, and fish, what are some other pets people keep?

是的,確實如此。那麼除了貓,狗和魚,人們還養什麼寵物?

Matt: Well, I guess if you are Sigfreid and Roy you can keep a tiger or lion. I guess all types of things don't they.

我想如果你是馴獸師Sigreid和Roy,也許你能養一隻老虎或獅子。我想各種動物都能成爲人類的寵物。

Todd: Yeah.

是的。

Matt: I mean, my friend has a snake....I don't know if you mention that: snake and ferrets and insects, spiders...

我的一位朋友就養了一條蛇。我忘了你是否提到過,蛇,雪貂,昆蟲,蜘蛛都可以成爲人類的寵物。

Todd: OK.

好的'。

Matt: All kinds of things.

各種動物。

Todd: All right, yeah, like there is so many. What are some costs associated with keeping a pet?

好的,養一隻寵物所需的花費是多少呢?

Matt: Food is probably the biggest cost, but also if you keep the dog, particularly a dog in your house, when they are puppies, and we have a lot of puppies they'll chew up everything they can so we're constantly replacing shoes and, you know, cleaning up pee from the carpet and things like .. it can be a hassle.

食物也許是最大的開銷,但如果你養的是狗,尤其是小狗,你把它放在屋裏,我們曾經就把許多小狗放到屋裏,它們會把屋裏能咬的東西都咬了,因此我們老得換新鞋,而且還得清理地攤上的尿痕等,這些也很麻煩。

Todd: Yeah, OK. Thanks a lot, and by the way, where are you from?

好的。十分謝謝,順便一提,你來自哪裏?

Matt: I'm from the U.S.A., from Minnesota.

我來自美國,明尼蘇達州。