常用的信用證英語口語

從事外貿的人,對於信用證都不陌生。信用證是一種銀行開立的有條件的承諾付款的`書面文件。今天,我們來學一些可能會用到的信用證英語口語吧。

常用的信用證英語口語

We insist on a letter of credit.

我們堅持用信用證方式付款。

As I've said, we require payment by L/C.

我已經說過了,我們要求以信用證付款。

We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.

我們仍然想用信用證付款方式。

We always require L/C for our exports.

我們出口一向要求以信用證付款。

L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.

我們向法國出口一般使用即期信用證付款。

We pay by L/C for our imports.

進口我們也採用信用證匯款。

Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.

我們的付款條件是保兌的不可撤消的信用證。

You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee.

你必須意識到不可撤消信用證爲出口商提供了銀行擔保。

Is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?

信用證上還用寫明“保兌”字樣嗎?

For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.

我們要求用不可撤消的、允許分批裝運、金額爲全部貨款、並以我方爲擡頭人的信用證,憑即期匯票支付。

What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?

百分之五十用信用證,其餘的用付款交單,您看怎麼樣?

Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.

請立即電傳通知我方信用證號碼。