購物英語情景對話(通用7篇)

購物指在零售商揀選或購買貨品或服務的行爲,可視爲一種經濟和休閒活動。在現代,購物常常是人們日常的口語話題,下面是小編精心整理的購物英語情景對話,僅供參考,歡迎大家閱讀。

購物英語情景對話(通用7篇)

購物英語情景對話 篇1

A:I want a pair of sports shoes, Adidas.

A:我想買雙運動鞋,要阿迪達斯的。

B:What size do you want?

B:您要多大的?

A:I wear size 40.

A:我穿40號的。

B:How about this one? Ifs the latest design.

B:這種怎麼樣?是最新式。

A:Oh. I like the color.

A:噢,我喜歡這種顏色。

購物英語情景對話 篇2

A:Good morning, I help you?

A:早晨好,先生。您買什麼?

B:I'm looking for a Citizen for my wife's birthday.

B:妻子過生日,我要買一塊西鐵城表送給她。

A: Oh,we have many kinds. Do you like this design?

A:噢,我們有很多種。你喜歡這種式樣嗎?

B: Oh,it's beautiful.

B:喲。很漂亮。

購物英語情景對話 篇3

A:Excuse me, please show me that business suit, the dark one.

A:麻煩您拿那套商務裝,黑色的那套給我看看。

B:OK.

B:好的。

A:May I try it.

A:我可以試一試嗎?

B:Go ahead.

B:當然,試吧。

購物英語情景對話 篇4

The customer has found a pair of shoes she likes.

顧客找到了一雙她喜歡的鞋子。

C: I'll try one of these on. ( The customer tries one of the shoes on. ) It's too big. It slides up and down my heel when I walk around.

顧客:我要試穿其中的一隻鞋看看。(顧客穿上了其中的一隻鞋。)它太大了,當我走動時,它就在我腳跟上下滑動。

S: Well, let's try a size six. (He gets another pair and the customer tries a shoe on) Looks like a perfect fit.

店員:嗯,那就試穿6號鞋看看。(我拿另一雙鞋,而顧客試穿上一隻。)它看來非常合適。

C: Not really. It pinches my toes.

顧客:不全然是,我的腳趾太緊了。

S: I'm sure they'll be fine once you break them in.

店員:我相信一旦你穿習慣後就會很好。

C: I don't know... well, I-guess I'll take them, since you don't seem to have anything better.

顧客:我不知道……嗯,我想我會買這雙,因爲你們似乎沒有更好的鞋。

S: Thank you, ma'am. It's been a pleasure doing business with you.

店員:謝謝你,小姐。和你做生意是我們的榮幸。

購物英語情景對話 篇5

C: Excuse me, I'm looking for your casual short-sleeved shirts. Can you tell me where thoseare?

顧客:對不起,我正在找休閒短袖襯衫,你可以告訴我它們放在哪裏嗎?

S: Right over here, sir. What-size do you wear?

店員:先生,就在這邊,您穿幾號的?

C: Medium.

顧客:中號。

S: These here are all mediums.

店員:這裏全是中號的。

C: Thank you. I think I'll take this one, and these pants as well. They're presents for a friend.

顧客:謝謝。我要買這件襯衫和這條褲子,它們是要送給朋友的禮物。

S: Shall I gift-wrap them for you, sir?

店員:先生,需要把它們裝成禮盒嗎?

C: Yes, please. ( to be continued)

顧客:好的',謝謝。

購物英語情景對話 篇6

The customer has just picked out a shirt and a pair of pants and the salesperson is gift-wrapping them for him.

顧客只挑了一件襯衫和一條褲子,接着店員把它們包起來給他。

C: What is your policy on returns?

顧客:你們怎麼處理退貨的事?

S:If you bring them back with your receipt within seven days, you'll get a full refund. Also, ifyou need alterations to the pants, just bring them in and we'll do them for free.

店員:如果您在7日之內攜帶收據退貨,就可全額退款。此外,如果您需修改褲子,就把它們帶來,我們會免費服務。

C: Sounds good.

顧客:聽起來不錯。

S: That'll be $70, please. Will you be paying by cash or charge?

店員:一共70美元,您要付現金還是刷卡呢?

C: Charge. Here's my card.

顧客:刷卡,這是我的卡。

S: Okay, sir, here you are. Thank you very much.

店員:好了,先生,請收回去。非常謝謝您。

C: Thank you.

顧客:謝謝。

購物英語情景對話 篇7

A:Do I have to deposit my handbag at the checkroom?

我需要把包寄存在寄存處嗎?

B:No, you do not have to. The handbag can be taken with you. There is the cart at the entrance.

不,不用。手提包可以隨身攜帶。入口有手推車。

A:Thank you. I'd tike to buy some milk powder for my baby. Is there anything that you can recommend for me?

謝謝。我想給寶寶買點奶粉,能給我推薦一下嗎?

B:Well, how old is your baby?

嗯,您的寶寶多大?

A:No more than three.

不到3歲。

B:The milk powder on the second level of the shelf is for the kids from 2 ages to 4 ages. I advice that you should buy the Wyeth brand, the source of milk is imported from New Zealand.

貨架第二層的這些奶粉適合兩歲到四歲的孩子。我建議您購買惠氏這個牌子的奶粉,奶源是從新西蘭進口的。

A:How about its quality?

質量怎麼樣?

B:You can be assured of it. There are various nutritions which are beneficial for the growth of babies' bone and cerebrum.

您放心,這裏面含有多種營養元素,對於寶寶的骨骼和大腦發育很有好處。

A:OK, what is this?

好的,這是什麼?

B:It is feeding-bottle as the free gift.

這是奶瓶,免費贈送的。

A:It is thoughtful. I will take it.

真周到,我買了。