去國外旅遊常用英語口語

基本語彙篇

去國外旅遊常用英語口語

謝謝!—— Thank you.

多謝!-- Thanks a lot.

對不起,麻煩你。—— Excuse me.

抱歉。—— Excuse the mess.

需要幫忙嗎?--Can I help you.

謝謝你的幫助。—— Thank you for helping me.

無論如何,我還要感謝你。—— Thanks, anyway.

您好。--How are you!

初次見面問好。—— How do you do!

很高興見到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you.

請問您從哪來。--Where are you from

請問貴姓。--Can I have your name

我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...)

很高興認識你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you.

很高興見到你。—— Pleased to meet you.

希望再見到你。—— Hope to see you again.

這是不是說我以後可以再見到你?—— Does that mean that I can see you again玩得快樂--Have a good time.

祝你好運。—— Good luck.

我希望沒事。—— I hope nothing is wrong.

怎麼了?—— What's the matter

糟糕,嚴重嗎?—— Oh, no! Is it serious

我真爲你難過。—— I'm sorry for you.

一路平安,走好。—— Have a safe trip home.

問路篇

一、方向

East 東

South 南

West 西

North 北

Left 左

Right 右

Straight on 往 前 直 去

There 那 兒

Front 前 方

Back 後 方

Side 側 旁

Before 之 前

After 之 後

First left/right 第 一 個 轉 左 / 右 的 路

二、請問如何前往 ...

Excuse me, How do I get to the ....... 請 問 如 何 前 往 ¨ ¨ ¨ ?

How do I get to the airport請 問 如 何 前 往 機 場 ?

How do I get to the bus station請 問 如 何 前 往 公 車 站 ?

How do I get to the metro station請 問 如 何 前 往 地 下 鐵 路 站 ?

( Metro 乃 歐 洲 常 用 字 )

How do I get to the subway station請 問 如 何 前 往 地 下 鐵 路 站 ? ( Subway 乃 北 美 洲 常 用 字 )

How do I get to the underground station請 問 如 何 前 往 地 下 鐵 路 站 ? ( underground 乃 英 國 常 用 字 )

How do I get to the train station請 問 如 何 前 往 火 車 站 ?

How do I get to the hotel XXX請 問 如 何 前 往 XXX 酒 店 ?

How do I get to the police station請 問 如 何 前 往 警 局 ?

How do I get to the post office請 問 如 何 前 往 郵 政 局 ?

How do I get to the tourist information office請 問 如 何 前 往 旅 遊 資 訊 局 ?

三、請問附近 ...

Excuse me, Is there ....... near by請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 ...?

Is there a baker near by請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 面 包 店 ?

Is there a bank near by請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 銀 行 ?

Is there a bar near by請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 酒 吧 ?

Is there a bus stop near by請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 公 車 站 ?

Is there a cafe near by請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 咖 啡 店 ?

Is there a cake shop near by請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 西 餅 店 ?

Is there a change bureau near by請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 找 換 店

Is there a chemist's near by請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 藥 劑 師 ?

Is there a department store near by請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 百 貨 公 司

Is there a disco near by請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 的 士 高 ?

Is there a hospital nearby請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 醫 院 ?

Is there a night club near by請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 夜 總 會 ?

Is there a post box near by請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 郵 政 局 ?

Is there a public toilet near by請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 公 共 廁 所 ?

Is there a restaurant near by請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 餐 廳 ?

Is there a telephone near by請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 電 話 ?

Is there a travel agent near by請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 旅 遊 社 ?

Is there a youth hostel near by請 問 附 近 有 沒 有 青 年 旅 館 ?

住宿篇

出外旅遊時,旅館便是我們的家,詳細瞭解家中的每一項設備與使用方法,才能得到良好的住宿品質。此外,在確認房間之前,不妨儘量向旅館提出個人合理的要求,畢竟,一趟旅遊成功與否,住宿的舒適感可是佔一席之地的。

我會晚一點到達,請保留所預訂的房間。

I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.

我在臺北已預訂房間。

I made a reservation in Taipei.

我的名字是王明明。

My name is Wang Ming-Ming.

我想要一間安靜一點的房間。

I'd like a quiet room.

我想要樓上的`房間。

I'd like a room on the upper level.

我想要一間視野好(有陽臺)的房間。

I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).

隨時都有熱水供應嗎

Is hot water available any time

我可以看一看房間嗎

May I see the room

是否還有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房間Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)我要訂這間房間。

I'll take this room.

麻煩填寫這張住宿登記表。

Would you fill in this registration form這裏可使用信用卡(旅行支票)嗎

Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)是否可代爲保管貴重物品

Could you keep my valuables

餐廳在那兒

Where is the dining room

餐廳幾點開始營業

What time does the dining room open早餐幾點開始供應

What time can I have breakfast

旅館內有美容院(理髮院)嗎

Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)是否可給我一張有旅館地址的名片Can I have a card with the hotel's address