日常英語口語對話材料

引導語:爲了幫助大家進行日常口語對話練習,以下是本站小編爲大家整理的日常英語對話材料,歡迎閱讀!

日常英語口語對話材料

 一、問路

Excuse me. Can you tell how to get to the bus station?

Sorry to trouble you, but could you direct me to the bus station? Can you tell me the way to the bus station?

Excuse me. How can I get to the nearest post office? Excuse me, Where am I on this map?

Excuse me. Is there a drug store nearby?

Is this the road to the City Hall?

Could you tell me the way to the museum?

Can you tell me where the museum is?

How can I get to the subway station

 二、叫車

I want to call for a taxi.

Where can I catch a taxi?

You can call the dispatcher and ask for one.

Please call me a taxi.

Would you like me to call a taxi for you?

Can we catch a cab here?

I can telephone for a taxi.

I’ll call a taxi in case of need.

三、食品安全(food security)

A :the problems of domestic food safety are appearing constantly,And have your heard problem of oranges?

國內食品安全問題不斷顯現,你聽說過問題橘子嗎?

B:Really?

真的?

A:There are fresh citrus maggots. County on a buried 2500 kilos, and several provinces nationwide have.

有新鮮的柑橘生了蛆蟲。縣裏埋了2500公斤,全國好幾個省都有這種狀況。

B: How the domestic food security is really bad.

多麼可怕。現在國內食品安全是非常糟糕的。

A: better in this piont.

在這一點上美國做的更好。

B:Ah, which the United States did manage very well. What is their experience?

啊,美國確實做的很好。他們有什麼經驗?

A: the right OF FDA in the United States is power,and Very strict law enforcement.

在美國,食品藥物管理局的權利非常大,而且執法非常嚴格。

B:is there more success experience?

有更多的成功經驗嗎?

A:It's a fairly standard market, no hawker stalls and food in the supermarket, food into the supermarket to go through inspection, so the food will not get home as domestic so fresh.

要有一個相當標準的市場,沒有小販的攤檔和食品在超市,食品經過超市的檢查,這樣只要食物不是很新鮮就不會被帶回家

B:How should people buy safe food?

你認爲人們該如何購買安全食品?

A:When we choose food, we must remember to check its tag, confirming whether the basic information is marked on it, including ingredients, producer, shelf life and particularly date of manufacture.

選擇食品時,我們一定要記住查看標籤,確認上面是否標註基本信息,包括配料、生產廠家、保質期,尤其是生產日期。

B:Why does food contamination occur frequently these days?

爲什麼食品污染問題現在頻繁發生?

A:Because the food manufactures are so obsessed with making money that they lose the business ethics. They no longer take food safety as their priority.

因爲食品生產者惟利是圖,喪失了商業道德。他們不再把食品安全當作首要問題。

四、關於面試(interview)

Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)

A:Yes, I think trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.

(這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?

(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?)

A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂於助人和關心他人。) Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。) Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)

A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.(他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)

A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

(他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)

Q:What personality traits do you admire?

(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)

A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.

(誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)

(I like) people who possess the “can do” spirit.

(有“實際行動”的人。)

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

(作爲行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?)

A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.(我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.(我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?

(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)

A:Silence is golden. Just don‘t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.

(沈默是金。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的`批評。)

A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later.

(我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?

(在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?)

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

(胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。)

A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.

(不能接受新思想的那些取。)

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?

(你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)

A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.

(我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方瞭解我的觀點。)

Q:How do you handle your failure?

(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?)

A: None of us was born “perfect”。 I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

(我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)

 五、網上購物(online shopping)

Lili Hey,Jane! 嘿,簡!

Jane Hi, Lili. Good seeing you here.嗨,莉莉。很高興在這裏見到你。 Lili Yeah. What are you doing here?是的。你在這裏做什麼?

Jane I want to buy a mobile online shopping store and they'll be cheaper.我想要在網店上買一部手機,它們將便宜很多。

Lili Do you have a lot of your shopping online ?你是不是在網上買了許多東西? Jane Just so-so. Sometimes I like hunting a bargain at .還可以。有時候我喜歡在淘寶網上淘便宜貨。

Lili Do you like to shop online?你喜歡在網上購物嗎?

Jane Yeah. It's really convenient to shop from home. It also saves time.喜歡。真的很方便,不用出門就能買到東西,還節省時間。

Lili Is it reliable to buy things online?網上買東西靠譜兒嗎?

Jane They'll deliver the books to your home for free and if there is any problem you can return them.人家還會免費送貨上門。如果發現有問題,還可以退貨。

Lili I worry about identity theft online. It is easy for theives to steal my account number and password online.我總是擔心網上支付的安全問題。在網上帳號和密碼容易被盜。

Jane That's not a problem as long as you use your own computer and only visit encrypted sites. 用自己的電腦在信譽好的網站買東西,就不會有問題的。

Lili What about counterfeit goods?網上賣的東西會不會有假的?

Jane Well, some places sell them. So you have to be careful where you shop.有的是。買之前一定慎重選擇。

Lili I've never shopped online before. How do you go about doing so?我從沒在網上買過東西。你怎麼買?

Jane You can choose what you like from the catalogue and then order online.你可以在產品目錄中挑選你喜歡的,然後在網上訂購。 Lili How do you pay?怎麼付款呢?

Jane There are different ways to pay: COD, money order, and bank transfers.有好多不同的付款方式:貨到付款、郵局匯款、銀行電匯等等。

Lili How long does it take for delivery?貨多長時間能送到?

Jane It usually takes 3 days within the city.市內一般三天就能到。 Lili k you.喔。謝謝。

Jane You are welcome.你不用客氣。