“上不了網我都快瘋了”英語對話

引導語:不少同學喜歡上網,如果不能上網,我們會怎麼呢,以下是本站小編分享給大家的“上不了網我都快瘋了”英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

“上不了網我都快瘋了”英語對話

A Can I use your laptop for a while?

能用一下你的筆記電腦嗎?

B Sure, go ahead.

當然,用吧.

A Oh, isn't your computer Wi-Fi capable?

你的筆記本電腦能無線上網嗎?

B Yes, it is. You want go online? there are no wi-fi hotspots around.

能啊,想上網啊,這附近沒有無線熱點.

A Oh my, no internet access is killing me.

天啊,上不了網我都快瘋了.

B Can't you wait till you get home? then you can surf the internet using the broadband, wireless connection or whatever you like.

你不能等到家了再上網嗎?到家了,你可以用寬帶,用無線,隨便怎樣.

A No, I'm not feeling myself. I just want to check my emails, visit my favorite websites and chat with my friends.

不行,我覺得不舒服.我想查查郵件,上我最喜歡的`網站,和朋友們聊聊天.

B Now I see, you must be suffering from discomgoogolation.

我知道,你肯定是得了谷歌依賴症了.

A What does that mean? there's nothing wrong with me.

什麼?我沒病啊.

B Well, the term 'discomgoogolation' comes from 'discombobulate' and 'google'. Becasue floods of information are just a mouse click away, net users are very likely to become addicted to the web.

"谷歌依賴症"來自於"混亂"和"谷歌"兩個詞.因爲點擊鼠標即可獲得大量的信息,網民非常容易上癮.

A That's alright. I just can't bear losing track of all the latest information. It almost drives me crazy.

沒錯,沒法獲取最近的信息會讓我受不了,都快瘋了.

B Then, you're probably addicted.

那你八成是上癮了吧.