2017年英語六級口語練習:商業信函用語

沒有天生的信心,只有不斷培養的信心。下面是小編整理的2017年英語六級口語練習:商業信函用語,希望對大家有用,更多消息請關注應屆畢業生網。

2017年英語六級口語練習:商業信函用語

  (商業信函用語)引言部分

第一段落 邊陳述寫信目的,邊設定整體。

●收信

我們收到了您1998年4月14日的來信。

We have received your letter of April 14, 1998.

We have received your letter dated April 14, 1998.

我們收到了您的諮詢函,非常感謝。

We thank you for your inquiry.

We have received your letter and thank you for your inquiry.

我們非常高興從您的來信中獲悉……

We are pleased to learn from your letter...

From your letter we have learned that...

我們收到了您1998年5月23日的來函查詢,非常感激。

We are grateful for your inquiry of May 23,1998.

我們已經收到了您1998年6月6日的來信。

This is to acknowledge your letter of June 6, 1998.

  (商業信函用語)正文部分

中間段落 敘述信函的主題。必要時可以分成數段展開議論。

●敘述事情

我們被告知……

We are told that...

我們從青木先生那兒瞭解到……

We understand from Mr. Aoki that...

我們察覺到……

We observed that...

We found out that...

We discovered that...

我們希望提醒貴方注意……

We would like to call your attention to... *用於必須說出很嚴重的事情時。

我們想利用這次的機會就……事提醒您。

May we take this occasion to remind you that... *有禮貌但語氣嚴厲。用於欠款到期不還等情況時。

May we take this opportunity to remind you that...

●轉達希望

我們希望您能……

We hope that you will...

我們希望收到……

We hope to receive...

我對……很感興趣

We are interested in... *適用於索取資料時。

我們渴望知道……

We would be interested to learn...

如果您能告訴我們……,我們將不勝感激。

We would appreciate it if you will let us know...

We would appreciate it if you would let us know...

We shall appreciate it if you would let us know...

我們能麻煩您將……寄給我們嗎?

May we ask you to send us...?

  (商業信函用語)結束部分

結束段落 邊總結信函,邊向對方拋“球”,以便聯繫到下次行動。

●請求回函

如能儘早回覆,我們將不勝感激。

We would appreciate an early reply. *比較直率的表達方式,要注意是發給誰的。

我們期待着您滿意的回答。

We look forward to your favorable reply. *也可用於客人。favorable 表示“好意的,喜歡的”。

我們盼望着不久能聽到您的迴音。

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

如果就此事您能儘早回信的話,我們將衷心感謝。

Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated. *prompt “迅速的,敏捷的'”。

Your prompt attention in this matter will be appreciated.

回信請寄到上述地址。

Please write us at the above address.

●請多關照

我們希望您能……

We hope that you will...

在此方面如果能夠得到您的合作我將非常感謝。

Your kind cooperation in this respect is greatly appreciated.

Your kind cooperation on this issue is greatly appreciated.

我們希望能夠繼續得到你們的合作和支持。

We hope we can count on your continued cooperation and support. *只限用在對方比較熟悉的情況下。count on “指望”。

我們期待着您的……

We look forward to your...

我們確信我們的請求將……

We trust our request will... *trust 包含了hope(希望)和believe(相信)兩個詞的意義。

●表明熱情、誠意;要求合作

我們期待着當……的那一刻。

We are looking forward to the time when...

請您不必客氣,儘管與我們聯繫。

Please do not hesitate to contact us. *hesitate “猶豫,躊躇”。

Please do not hesitate to call us.

我們渴望在……方面給您以援助。

We are always anxious to assist you in... *be anxious to “渴望,想……”。

We are always willing to assist you in...

如果您有什麼問題的話,請不必客氣,儘管與我們聯繫。

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. *在商業書信中常用,最好能記住。

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. *比上一句更爲口語化。