業務範圍介紹商務英語口語

業務範圍是根據單位的業務部門或業務區域來劃分確定的外部會計的組織單元。下面是小編整理的關於業務範圍的英語口語,希望能幫到大家!

業務範圍介紹商務英語口語

We wish to introduce ourselves to you as asate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.

我們是一家國營公司,專營輕工產品。

We are introducing ourselves as one of thelading exporters of the same line of business.

我們是同一業務範圍內的主要出品商之一。

We have the pleasure of introducing ourselvesto you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.

我們很榮幸地向你們自我介紹,我們專營出口罐頭食品的一家國營公司。

We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicyclesand spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.

我們是自行車和零部件的經銷商,我們在這一行業已經做了20 多年了。

Our corporation is specialized in handlingthe export business of textiles.

我們公司專營紡織品出口業務。

The main products our corporation deals inare electrical appliances.

我們公司經營的主要產品是電器。

Our company is mainly engaged in agriculturalproducts.

我公司主要經營農產品。

We specialize in the export of table-cloths.

我們專營餐布的出品業務。

Our company mainly deals with the exportbusiness of silk goods.

我公司主要經營絲織品的出口業務。

Our specialization is the exportation ofChinese silk garments.

我們專門經營中國絲綢服裝的出口業務。

We are engaged in the import and export ofmachinery.

我們經營機械進出口業務。

We are now doing a large import business infruits from Southeast Asia.

我們的業務是大批量進品東南亞的果品。

We specialize in handling clocks and watchesof all sorts.

我們專門經營各種類型的鐘表。

We also take on a variety of silk piece goods.

我們也經營各種綢緞的生意。

Our activities cover a wide range ofcommodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.

我們經營的商品範圍多樣,有領帶、皮帶、襯衫等。

Part II

We are in a very good position to supply mostgrades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery.

我們完全有能力以最具有競爭性的價格提供各種魚類罐頭。

We are in a position to accept orders againstcustomers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.

我們可以按照客戶所提供的樣品並根據其所要求的式樣、規格、包裝要求等接受訂單。

We are not exporting straw and willowproducts, embroideries,, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinesepaintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.

我們做草柳製品,刺繡製品,陶次瓷,玉雕,古玩,國畫,絹花和各種各樣的玩具和禮物的出品業務。

Our corporation is a major producer oftechnically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.

我們公司主要生產用於工業和農業的具有先進技術的機械和化工產品。

Electronic products fall within the scope ofour business activities.

電子產品屬於我們的業務經營範圍。

We also do export business of hand made wovenarticles.

我們也做手工編制物品的出口業務。

We have been engaged in the glass businesswith many Asian countries for many years.

多年來我們一直在和許多亞洲國家做玻璃的`業務。

Our company is mainly in the line ofexporting Chinese art objects to European markets.

我們公司專做向歐洲市場出口中國工藝品的生意。

We also do import and export business inchemicals and agricultural products.

我公司還經營化學產品和家產品進出口的業務。

We have been importing and exporting allkinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friendsin over 80 countries and regions.

Our corporation is a group enterpriseintegrating scientific research, business, production and service.

我們的公司是一家企業集團,集科研、業務、生產和售後服務爲一體。

As a joint venture, our corporation has won aprominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers andtelecommunications inChina.

作爲一家合資企業,在中國境內,我們公司在家用電器、計算器、電訊等領域處領先地位。

We are prepared to accept orders for goodswith customers’ own trade marks or brand names.

我們可以按照客戶所指定的商品的商標和牌號接受訂單。

We have been handling leather shoes andgloves for more than 20 years.

我們經營皮鞋和手套已經有20多年了。

We have been engaged for two decades in themanufacture of such equipment.

我們從事這類設備的製造已20年了。

Unit Four 承諾

We assure you that such things will nothappen again in our future deliveries.

我們保證,今後交貨不會再出現類似的情況。

We’d like to avail ourselves of thisopportunity to assure you of our prompt and careful attention in handling yourfuture orders.

我們願藉此機會向貴方保證,貴方今後的訂單我們一定會迅速認真地處理。

Our products are always as good as thesamples we send, I can promise there will be no debasement of quality.

我們的產品一定和送給你們的樣品一樣好,我保證質量絕對不會降低。

I guarantee that there is no difference inquality between the products we’ll send you next month and what samples you sawjust now.

我保證我方下個月將發送的產品和你們剛纔所見到的樣品在質量上不會有一絲一毫的差別。

I can promise you that the products we sendyou will be of A-1 quality.

我向你們保證我們會給你們送去的貨物一定是一流的質量。

Our products are surely of standard quality.

我們的產品一定符合質量標準。

I give you my word that the payment will bemade not later that the end of June.

我保證貨款不會遲於6月底支付。

I promise I will check into these problems,and find out if they were our fault.

我保證一定會查清楚這些問題,看看是不是我們的錯。

We can make sure that these goods will avoidbeing damaged during the transit.

我方保證這些貨物在運輸過程中不會被碰壞。

We will provide a fresh guarantee for theprotection of the equipment repaired.

對於修理後的設備,我們將提供新的保證。