最實用的商務英語口語

當今的商務活動強調人實際的商務溝通能力,能否用最準確、清晰的商務語言來與老闆和客戶進行溝通、交流在很大程度上決定你成功與否。下面是小編分享的`商務英語口語,希望能對大家有所幫助!

最實用的商務英語口語

They describe how each process goes on to the next.

表述着每道工藝間的銜接情況。

We are running on two shifts.

我們實行的工作是兩班倒。

Almost every process is computerized.

幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。

The efficiency is greatly raised ,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。

All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質量檢查關。

We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

我們認爲質量是一個企業的靈魂。

Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.

因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位來考慮。

Quality is even more important than quantity.

質量比數量更爲重要。

I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

我希望這次來參觀沒有給你們增添太多的麻煩。

Do we have to wear the helmets?

我們得戴上防護帽嗎?

Is the production line fully automatic?

生產線是全自動的嗎?

What kind of quality control do you have?

你們用什麼辦法來控制質量呢?

All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。

What's your general impression , may I ask?

不知您對我們廠總的印象如何?

I'm impressed by your approach to business.

你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。

If you are willing to buy the whole lot once and for all ,we can grant you a discount of 8% on the price.

若你能一次買一整套或更多,我們同意在價格上給你8%的折扣

To help you sell our product as an exception we will give you a special discount of 5% .

爲幫你銷售我們的產品,我們額外給你5%的特別折扣

We will bring our price down by 5% for a good start for business relationships.

爲了我們業務關係的良好開端,我們將降價5%

In order to close this deal, we shall further reduce our price by 5%.

爲了成交,我們將進一步降價5%

For the sake of our long-term friendship ,we are going to accept the price reduction on the radios. How about 6% off?

爲了長期的友誼,我們準備接受收音機降價,降6%如何

In order to help you to develop business in this line, we are prepare to offer you a discount of 5%.

爲幫助你在該行業開展業務,我們準備給你5%的折扣

In order to wind up this transaction with you we are ready to take 3% off this original quotation.

爲了和你加強聯繫,我們已經在原來的報價上降價3%

After careful consideration ,we decide to bring the price down to 0$/ unit.

經過認真考慮,我們決定每套降到0美金

We are prepare to offer our computers to you at the special discount rate of %.

我們正準備對我司計算機給你%的特別折扣

Our quotation is subject to 5% commission.

我們的報價還需再加上5%的佣金