面試英語口語對話大綱

面試使我們取得一份工作的重要環節,關於面試,似乎總是與壓力相掛鉤,那麼,關於面試你怎麼看?下面我來看看下面的英語口語對話怎麼說的。還有更多精彩內容盡在應屆畢業生考試網。

面試英語口語對話大綱

Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)

A:Yes, I think trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.

(這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?

(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?)

A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂於助人和關心他人。) Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。) Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)

A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.(他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)

A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

(他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)

Q:What personality traits do you admire?

(你欣賞哪種性格的`人?)

A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.

(誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)

(I like) people who possess the “can do” spirit.

(有“實際行動”的人。)

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

(作爲行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?)

A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.(我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.(我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?

(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)

A:Silence is golden. Just don‘t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.

(沈默是金。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)

A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later.

(我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?

(在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?)

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

(胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。)

A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.

(不能接受新思想的那些取。)

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?

(你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)

A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.

(我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方瞭解我的觀點。)

Q:How do you handle your failure?

(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?)

A: None of us was born “perfect”。 I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

(我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)