2017年雅思考試聽力練習

進取乾用汗水譜烈軍屬着奮鬥和希望之歌。以下是小編爲大家搜索整理的2017年雅思考試聽力練習,希望對大家有所幫助!更多精彩內容請及時關注我們應屆畢業生考試網!

2017年雅思考試聽力練習

Now when we get to our findings I thought we coulddivide them up into the different zones

在寫發現部分的內容時,我覺得我們可以根據在海岸上識別出的不同地區,

we identified on the shore and the problemsorganisms face in each zone.

把這些發現成果加以劃分,然後再寫出每個區的生物面臨的問題。

So for the highest area.....

那麼在最高的地區.....

The splash zone?

你指的是飛濺區?

Yeah, we found mostly those tiny shellfish that have strong hard shells that act as protection.

對,我們在那兒發現的大多都是些小小的貝類,就是那些用硬殼來保護自己的生物。

But not from other organisms that might eat them, predators?

但是它們沒法保護自己不被其他生物捕食啊,比如食肉動物?

No, that's not the main danger for them.

不,那不是它們面臨的主要危險。

But the shells prevent them from drying out because they're in the open air for most of thetime.

這些殼能防止它們過多流失水分,因爲它們大部分時間都在露天環境中。

Right. And since they're exposed, they need to be able to find some sort of shelter,

對,而且既然它們已經暴露在空氣中了,就要找到某種庇護所,

or cover themselves up, so they don't get too hot.

或者把自己遮蓋起來,這樣纔不會過熱。

Then in the middle and lower zones, nearer the sea, we need to discuss the effects of waveaction...

接着關於離海較近的中部地區和地勢較低的地區,我們要討論一下海浪作用的影響...

Yes, and how organisms develop structures to prevent themselves from being swept away,

是的,以及生物是如何發展出某種結構,以防止自己被海浪衝走

or even destroyed by being smashed against the rocks.

或者甚至被海浪拍到石頭上摔死的。

I haven't done anything on the geological changes. I don't know what to put for that.

我沒做過任何關於地質變遷方面的調查,不知道在這方面要寫什麼。

No, we weren't concentrating on that. Maybe we need to find some websites.

嗯,我也沒有,我們當時沒有關注這方面。也許我們需要去一些網站上尋找信息。

Good idea. I've got the lecture notes from Mr. Blake's geology course, but they're too general.

好主意。我有e的地質學課上的筆記,不過都太籠統了。

But we could ask him which books on our Reading List might be most helpful.

但是我們可以問問他閱讀清單上的哪些書可能最有幫助。

Right. OK, now I did a draft of the section of sources of possible error in our research,

沒錯。我把我們調查時可能出現的.錯誤的原因這一部分寫了份草稿,

but I don't know if you agree.

不過我不知道你會不會同意我的觀點。

For example, the size of the sample, and whether it's big enough to make any generalconclusions from.

比如樣品的範圍,以及它是否大到可以從中得出任何一般性結論。

But I thought actually we did have quite a big sample.

不過實際上我覺得我們的取樣範圍已經夠大了。

We did. And our general method of observation seemed quite reliable.

沒錯,而且我們總體的觀察方法好像也很可靠啊。

But we might not be all that accurate as far as the actual numbers go.

不過我們得出的數據可能沒有真實數據那麼精確。

Yeah, we might have missed some organisms — if they were hiding under a rock for example.

對,我們也許遺漏了一些生物,比如那些躲在岩石下面的。

I wasn't sure about the way we described their habitats.

我對我們描述它們棲息地的方式不太有把握。

I decided it was probably OK.

不過我覺得應該沒問題。

Yeah, and the descriptions we gave of the smaller organisms, they weren't very detailed,

對,雖然我們給出的關於小型生物的描述不是特別詳細,

but they were adequate in this context.

但是用在這裏已經足夠了。

I'm not sure we identified all the species correctly though.

不過,我不確定我們有沒有準確辨認出所有的物種。

OK, we'd better mention that. Now, how we...

好吧,那我們最好提一下這一點。我們怎麼......