雅思口語考試八點細節須注意

雅思口語中有很多細節需要同學們注意,下面yjbys網小編彙總口語考試中需要做的內容,供大家參考。

雅思口語考試八點細節須注意

 TO do:要做的:

to the examiner – you'll feel more involved in the conversation.

和考官交談-你更能融入到交談中去

en carefully to the questions you're asked so that your answers are relevant.

仔細聽被問到的問題這樣才能做出相應的回答

er the questions you're asked with some detail so that your answers are long enough.

用一些細節來回答問題這樣可以使得你的答案足夠長

tise speaking for 2 minutes for the long turn in Part 2.

練習口語2分鐘來應付第二部分的口語話題

the preparationtime in Part 2 to think about what is written on the card.

利用第二部分的準備時間來充分考慮話題

the instructions and prompts on the card in Part 2 to help you to organise your long turn.

利用第二部分卡片上的的指導和提示來幫助你完成話題

tise ways of delaying answers to give yourself time to think in Part 3.

在第三部分中,練習怎樣延遲迴答來給自己思考的時間

ain your opinions and give examples to support them.

解釋你的觀點並給予例子來支持

 NOT to do:不要做的

1. Don't learn answers by heart.

不要背答案

2. Don't give very short answers except when the examiner interrupts you at the end of the 2 minutes in Part 2. At this point the examiner needs to move on to Part 3 of the test and only expects a short answer to his/her questions.

答案不要太短,除非是在第二部分的2分鐘答題的最後時間,考官會打斷你來向第三部分過渡,這時候只需要你對問題的簡短回答

't talk about something different from what's on the card in Part 2.

在第二部分中,不要說和卡片上的內容不相關的事情

't worry if the examiner stops you in Part 2. It means you have spoken enough, and s/he has to keep to the timing of the test.

不要擔心如果在第二部分會考官要求你暫停,這意味着你說得差不多了,而且考官要保持考試的`節奏

't worry if you can't think of a word, try to paraphrase and get round it.

如果想不起單詞不要擔心,試着用其他的表達

't write on the task card.

不要在考試卡片上寫字

't worry if you realise you've made a mistake. It's OK to correct yourself. If you can't correct yourself, forget it and carry on.

如果不小心說錯了也不要擔心,改過來是沒問題的。如果你不能改過來的話,繼續往下說就好了

't ask the examiner if what you say is correct.

不要詢問考官你回答的是否正確

 拓展閱讀:雅思口語寒冷天氣表達方式

1. It's freezing/chilly out there!

外面冷死了!

2. It's a bit nippy today, but I will still run my usual distance.

雖然今天有點冷,但我還是會堅持和往常跑一樣遠的。

3. There is a real nip in the air today.

今天寒氣襲人。

4. It's brass monkey weather today. You'd better wrap up warm!

今天真是冷得要命,你最好穿暖和點。

5. Tomorrow is supposed to be mind-numbingly cold. I need to get out my heavy winter jacket.

明天應該非常冷,我需要拿出我的厚棉襖了。

6. The wind really chills me to the bone. / The wind is bone-chilling.

這寒風真是刺骨。

7. I'm frozen/stiff.

我簡直凍僵了。

8. I am freezing my toes off.

我腳趾都快凍掉了。

9. The wind just cuts right through you.

風簡直是直接穿過身體。

10. I can't stop shivering from the cold.

我冷得不停打哆嗦。

11. This cold front is taking its toll!

寒流正在發威呢!