朗文少兒英語歌曲Animal Friends

導語:朗文少兒英語教材中活潑的歌曲及韻文更能激發學生的學習動機,下面YJBYS小編分享一首朗文少兒英語的歌曲,歡迎前來學習!

朗文少兒英語歌曲Animal Friends

  Backpack: Animal Friends

  朗文少兒英語:動物朋友

Julien: Today I'll show you about the zoo. There're lots of animals at the zoo. Let's listen to the song.

今天我們會和大家說說動物園的故事。動物園裏有很多的動物。讓我們一起來聽一首歌吧。

Singing time

唱歌時間

Julien: Now it's your turn.

現在輪到你們來唱了。

Singing time

唱歌時間

Julien: Here are some baby lions. They're at the zoo. There're lots of baby animals at the zoo, too. Here's a story about baby zoo animals.

這些可愛的獅子寶寶。它們也在動物園裏。動物園裏也有很多其他的動物寶寶。這裏有一個關於動物寶寶的故事。

There're lots of animals at the zoo, and lots of baby animals, too. Here's a baby lion. It's hungry. Here's a big lion. It's a mother. Baby lions are little.

動物園裏有很多的動物,也有很多的動物寶寶。這是一隻獅子寶寶。它非常餓。這是一隻成年獅子。它是媽媽。獅子寶寶體積很小。

Here's a baby giraffe. It's a big baby. But it's very quiet.

這是長頸鹿寶寶。它是一隻大寶寶,但是很安靜。

Here's two monkeys, a mother and a baby. Let's to the mother, she is very noise.

這裏有兩隻猴子,一隻是媽媽,一隻是寶寶。聽聽猴子媽媽多吵鬧。

There're lots of baby animals at the zoo.

這裏真的有非常多的動物在。

Let's talk

讓我們一起來說說

Julien: Hello. Matt and Kim are here today. Hi, Matt. Hi, Kim.

你們好啊,今天馬克和金也在這裏。你們好,馬克,金。

Matt: Hello!

你好!

Kim: Hey!

你好!

Julien: Let's talk about zoo. Kim, what do you like to see at the zoo?

讓我們一起來說說動物園的那些事吧。金,在動物園裏你喜歡看到什麼樣子的動物?

Kim: I like to see the animals expecially the monkeys. I like to see swinging on trees.

我喜歡看到各種動物,尤其猴子。我喜歡看它們在樹上盪來盪去。

Julie: A monkey is big or little?

是大猴子還是小猴子呢?

Kim: Babay money is little, but a mother monkey is big. And they're noise. They like to play.

猴子寶寶很小,但是猴子媽媽很大。它們都很吵,並且喜歡玩耍。

Julien: Very good! What about you, Matt? What do yo like to see at the zoo?

非常好!那馬克你呢?你喜歡看到什麼動物?

Matt: The giraffes. Giraffes are brown and yellow. And they', they're quiet. They're big but they're very quiet.

長頸鹿。長頸鹿是棕黃色的'。它們...呃...它們很安靜。雖然它們都很大,但是很安靜。

Julien: Matt, what esle do you like to see at the zoo?

馬克,你還喜歡別的動物嗎?

Matt: The elephant.

大象。

Julien: Elephat? Are they small?

大象?小嗎?

Matt: No! Elephant is big and it's noise.

不,大象很大,而且也愛吵鬧。

Julien: Kim, are there bears at the zoo?

金,動物園裏有熊嗎?

Kim: Yes. When I go to the zoo, I see lots of bears. I see brown bears and white bears and black bears.

嗯嗯,有的,當我去動物園的時候,就能看到很多棕色熊、白熊、還有黑熊。

Julien: Are they big?

它們都大嗎?

Kim: Yes! Grow up bears are big and baby bears are big, too.

是的!成年熊很大,熊寶寶也很大。

Julien: At the zoo, do you see cats?

在動物園裏,你見到貓沒?

Kim: No! But I do have a cat in my house.

沒有!不過在我家的確有一隻貓咪。

Matt: I see cats in the zoo, lions and tigers. Lions and tigers are big cats.

我在動物園見到貓,獅子和老虎。獅子和老虎都是大貓。

Julien: That's true. A lion is a cat, a very big cat. What do you like to see at the zoo? That's all for now. See you next time on Backpack. Goodbye!

這是真的。獅子是貓,一隻非常大的貓。你們喜歡在動物園看到哪些動物呢?這就是今天節目的所有內容,歡迎收看。我們下期節目再見吧!