戀愛是在各自內心形成的對對方最真摯的仰慕,並渴望對方成為自己終生伴侶最強烈、最穩定、最專一的感情。下面是小編整理的關於戀愛的英語口語,希望能幫到大家!
浪漫邂逅
A:How did you first meet Jack each other?
A:你和傑克是怎麼初次相遇的?
B:That is a heavy raining afternoon. I was standing under the eaves of a shop to evade the heavy rain. It's getting dark.
B:那是一個雨下得特別大的下午,我躲在一家商店的屋簷下避雨,天都快黑了。
A:And then?
A:然後呢?
B:I was trembling in the wind when he ran to me with an umbrella in his hand and asked, " Where is your home?"
B:我在風中發抖,這時他拿著傘跑過來說,“你家在哪裡?”
A:Then he sent you to your home?
A:接著他就送你回家了?
B:Yeah.
B:是啊。
A:It's a romantic meeting. I can say that a hero saves a beauty.
A:真是個浪漫的邂逅,可以說是英雄救美了。
B:He joked later that I was so poor that he had a kind of impulse to protect an ant.
B:他後來開玩笑說,我當時太可憐了,使他產生一種想保護小螞蟻的`衝動。
A:He is so humorous.
A:他真幽默。
情人電話
A:Are you still busy today?
A:你今天還是很忙嗎?
B:It seems to be. How about you today?
B:應該是的。你今天如何?
A:Fine, honey. Rome couldn't be built with in one day.
A:挺好的,寶貝。羅馬不是一天建成的。
B:OK,I'll find the time to relax soon.
B:知道了,我很快就會找時間休息的。
A:Take care, honey. I am always expecting you.
A:保重啊,寶貝。我可一直想著你呢。
戀愛季節
A: Hey, Joshua! Is Anny coming with us?
A:嗨,喬舒亞!安妮跟我們一起來了嗎?
B: Yes, why?
B:是的,怎麼啦?
A: Nothing. I'm just asking.
A:沒什麼,只是隨便問問。
B: Just asking? But why is your face burning like mad? Aha, someone has a crush on Anny, doesn't he?
B:只是問問?那為什麼你的臉發燒啊?啊哈,有人瘋狂地愛上安妮了,是不是?
A: Who has a crush?
A:誰愛上了她?
B: Come on, Josh, don't be such a chicken. If you like her, you've got to tell her. Maybe she likes you.
B:得了吧,喬舒希,別這麼縮頭縮腳。如果你喜歡她,就去告訴她。或許她也喜歡你。
A: I'd totally die if she turned me down.
A:如果她拒絕我就死定了。
B: You've got to let her know. Come on! You've got to take a chance!
B:你應該讓她知道。去吧!你得去爭取機會!