生病受傷時請醫生看病的英語口語

●請醫生看病

生病受傷時請醫生看病的英語口語

用叫醫生嗎?

Do you need a doctor?

Do you need a doctor? (用叫醫生嗎?)

Yes, I think so. (是的`,請叫醫生吧。)

Do you want me to get a doctor?

Do you need any help? (需要幫忙嗎?)

請叫救護車。

Please call an ambulance. *ambulance“救護車”。

We need an ambulance now.

Please get an ambulance.

我要看病。

I'd like to see a doctor.

我覺得身體不舒服。

I'm not feeling well.

你能幫我請位醫生嗎?

Could you send me a doctor?

你怎麼啦?

What's wrong with you?

What's the matter?

Is anything wrong?

是什麼症狀?

What are your symptoms? *symptom“症狀”。

量一下體溫吧。

Let me check your temperature. *temperature“體溫”、“溫度”。

吃了什麼不對勁的東西沒有?

Did you eat something unusual?

量一下血壓吧。

Let me check your blood pressure.

你常服用什麼藥?

Are you taking any medication regularly? *一般把藥稱爲medicine,但是醫生問診的時候常用medication。

我沒服用任何藥。

I'm not taking any medication. *medication 是醫生的常用語言,意爲“藥物”。

I'm not taking any medication. (我沒服用任何藥。)

Is that so? (是嗎?)

我哪兒不好?

What's wrong with me?

嚴重嗎?

Is it serious?