關於英語語句的使用方式

1.感嘆句:通常用於開頭結尾活躍文章氣氛,凡是“I feel ……”之類表達感情的句子皆可如此轉換

關於英語語句的使用方式

How terrible I felt today! I failed again in the math exam.

2.強調句:可以輕鬆地將時間、地點、原因、方式等類型的狀語從句轉變爲強調句。

It was not until I arrived home that I realized I had left the bag in the classroom.

It was then that I realized the importance of English.

3.倒裝句:只要句中有介詞短語或狀語從句,便可將其提前,變成倒裝句。

Only when I turned the right at the crossing did that car ran towards me.

Only by this means can he escaped from the big fire.

的複合結構:可以將狀語從句或並列句中的.其中一個分句變成with複合結構。

With the sun lighting brightly and the birds singing clearly, I went to school in high spirits

He always likes to sleep with the windows open.

5.巧妙地使用非謂語動詞:可以將狀語從句或並列的動詞簡化爲非謂語動詞。

Hearing that, the driver’s wife quickly added that her husband often talked nonsense after drinking. (低級形式:When he heard that, ……)

6.恰到好處的被動句:適合應用於較簡短的句子,這樣顯得語言簡潔生動,賓語一般是nothing、anything、everything等不定代詞。

After searching all my pockets, but nothing was found。

7.高級定語從句:若定語從句中的動詞帶有介詞,只需將介詞移至先行詞後。

We came to a place to which they had never paid a visit before.

8.進行時態:有時會含有一定情緒,尤其要使用always這樣的富含感情色彩的副詞。

I am always feeling terrible when I take a bus.

9.婉轉表達:需要使用幽默的技巧,主要用於漫畫作文題。

I could find nothing but bad luck when I returned home learning that my handbag had been left on the counter.

引導的名詞性從句:將動賓結構轉化爲此結構。

What he gave me, which I knew, were not only a Christmas present but also a heart full of love and a mind of my existence in it.

11.“數詞+名詞”變爲“as many as+數詞+名詞”。

As many as ten years ago, my hometown used to be covered by forests.

12.適當加一些插入語:一些連詞、副詞可以放到句子中間充當語氣較弱的插入語,如I guess、however、in a way、certainly、in my opinion、probably、briefly, generally speaking, believe it or not, besides, what’s more等,有時可以考慮幾個插入語連用,就更像英美人士的文章了。

13.獨立主格:將主從句去掉連詞,前句動詞變爲分詞即可。

The weather being fine, a large number of people went to climb the Western Hills.

14.把簡單句改成複合句:適當的時候把兩個簡單句改成“too……”或者“so…that…”等高級一點的複合句。例如:

I was very tired. I couldn’t keep up with them.

可以改成:I was so tired that I couldn’t keep up with them.

或:I was too tired to keep up with them.