英語應用文的表達方式

介紹信的表達:

英語應用文的表達方式

In notes of introduction, the following are usually included:

筆記中,下面介紹通常包括:

1. The name of the person to be introduced 1。人的名字

2. His/Her identity2。他/她的身份

3. The purpose of the introduction 3。目的介紹

4. Appreciation4。欣賞

介紹信參考表達:

This is to introduce… 正式介紹?

It is a pleasure for me to introduce?to you, 讓我榮幸的給你介紹? I/we feel greatly honored to introduce?to you 我/我們深感榮幸介紹?給你 … is the sort of fellow you’ll like /want to know or is the type of girl you enjoy having around ?是同你會想要知道或者是你喜歡的類型的女孩在周圍 … has all the qualities of a perfect secretary…

他具備所有的能力?一個完美的祕書?

… is a wonderful man/girl, full of enthusiasm ?是一個奇妙的人/女孩、飽滿的熱情 …is efficient and discreet, who has been helpful in a hundred ways beyond the requirements of his/her job

?是高效慎重,已經幫助了100道以外的要求他/她的工作

We’ll be grateful if you approve of her/his joining in your…

我們要心存感激。如果你同意她/他加入你的?

邀請的表達方式

The occasion for the invitation 邀請理由

The reason for inviting the addressee (optional) 請收件人的原因(可選) The time and place 時間和地點

The pleasure of the addressee on the occasion (optional) 對他的出席感到高興(備選) The hope of having the invitation accepted/ of receiving an answer

希望在接受/收到邀請後給一個答案

用在邀請

I hope you won’t decline my invitation 我希望你不會拒絕我的邀請 I do hope you will be able to accept my invitation 我真的希望你能接受我的.邀請 I am looking forward to your reply and eventually seeing you我期待你的回信,最終見到你 接受邀請的表達:

appreciation of being invited 被邀請表示感謝

his/her certainty of having a good time 他/她的必然性,玩得很開心 his/her assurance of being punctual/ his her apology for having to be late (optional)

他/她/他做事守時的道歉,她不得不遲到(備選件)

his/her offer of help (optional) 他/她的幫助(可選)。 his/her looking forward to the occasion 他/她期待的時刻

We are delighted to accept… 我們很高興接受?

we are sincerely happy to join you… 我們衷心樂意加入你? I’ m happy to be invited… 我很高興被邀請?

Nothing would give us greater pleasure than accepting your kind invitation…

沒有什麼能比接受你真誠的邀請會帶給我們更大的快樂?

How nice of you to ask me to… 真高興你能讓我?

拒絕邀請:

Appreciation for being invited 對被邀請表示感謝

Reason for not being able to attend 理由未能出席

Regret for missing such an occasion 後悔沒在這個場合出現

Extending felicitation, etc. should the occasion require再次表示感謝。

絕邀請的表達:

I am sincerely sorry that I can not join…我真誠的道歉,我不能參加?

Unfortunately it will be impossible for me to…不幸的是,它將不能?

Because of John’s illness, we find we cannot…因爲約翰的疾病,我們發現我們不能? Nothing would please me more than to join you for lunch on…, but unfortunately…沒有什麼比參加你的午餐更重要,但不幸的是??

Please accept my sincere regrets at not being able to join…請接受我誠摯的遺憾不能加入?

I’m dreadfully sorry to have to be absent…我非常抱歉不得不缺席?

A note of congratulation祝賀信

What the good news is什麼好消息

He/ she is happy for the addressee 他/她是幸福的

Extends his/her congratulations延伸他/她的祝賀

祝賀信的表達方式 ;

What exciting news! 多麼令人興奮的消息!

I was delighted to hear the news… 我很高興聽到這個消息?

It gave me a great deal of pleasure to learn… 它給了我極大的樂趣來學習? I can think of no one who deserves it more 我認爲沒有人應得的更多

I wish I could be with you to share the occasion 我希望我能和你分享的時刻

Please accept my most sincere congratulations and very best wishes for… 請接受我最誠摯的祝賀和良好的祝願,祝願?

You have my best wishes for your continued success 給你我最好的祝願,祝你取得更大的成功

A note asking after one’s health問候健康

Source of sad news 悲傷的消息來源

Expression of regrets 表達遺憾

Some comforting words 一些安慰的話

Some ‘get well soon” words 有些“快點好”字

問候健康的表達方式:

Your many friends are hoping for your quick return to health/ early recovery.

你的很多朋友都希望你早日重返健康/早日康復。

Everyone is awaiting your return. 每個人在等待你回來。

We expect to see you back soon. 我們希望看到你回來。

Hurry up and get better. 祝您早日康復。

We’re sure it won’t be long before you are back on your feet again. 我們相信不久你回到你的腳了。

A note accompanying a present送禮

The reason of sending the present 這個送禮物的理由

The hope that the present will suit the receiver 希望你能接受這禮物

道歉信

I was extremely sorry… 我很抱歉?

I can’t tell you how sorry/embarrassed I was…我不能肯定地告訴你我是多麼難過/尷尬? I hope you will accept my sincere apologies… 我希望你能接受我真誠的道歉? I certainly owe you an apology for… 我一定要向你道個歉,?

How can I apologize for… 我怎樣才能道歉的?

I was heartsick/terribly upset to hear that 。 我很難過/沮喪聽到這個消息