如何用英語解釋誤會

1) I didn't mean to 我不是故意的

如何用英語解釋誤會

Eg: I didn't mean to get here so late! I overslept! you mad?

我不是故意遲到的!我睡過頭了!對不起。。你在生我的氣嗎?

2) It's not my fault 不是我的`錯

Eg: Jane, I didn't receive your report last night.

Jane, 我昨晚沒有收到你的報告!

It's not my fault! Ryan was supposed to turn it in!

哎喲,不是我的錯吧!是Ryan應該交給你的。

3) I can't help it 我沒辦法

Eg: Why do you have to work ALL weekend? Let's go out and have fun!

哎喲,你爲什麼整個週末必須工作啦!我們一起出去玩吧!

Sorry, I can't help it! I gotta get this work done!!

對不起,我沒辦法呀!我一定要把工作做完!

4) Sorry about that 對不起

Eg:You didn't call me back last night.

你昨天晚上沒有回電話給我咯。

Sorry about that! I was on the phone with Melissa for an hour and then I fell asleep!

對不起!我打電話給了Melissa, 聊了一個小時,然後就睡覺了!

下次當你再遇到需要解釋才能化解的誤會的話,記得可以說這些話哦,讓你的表達多樣化!

Okay, that’s all.