A dap and dip
打個照面,露下臉就走。
Calm down.
不要激動好不好
Don’t take it out on me!
不要把氣出在我身上。
I cannot take it any more.
我再也無法忍受了。
I have totally sold out to your idea.
我100%地贊同贊同你的意見。
I won’t buy that beef.
同樣的意思。
I would like to get a job within couching distance.
我想找個不用走路就可以上班的工作。
You have my word.
我向你保證(是這樣)。
Hold on
等一下
I am just ecstatic about going to visit you soon.
馬上要見你,我高興死了。
I don’t mean to cross the line.
直譯是“我不想越界”。這句話的.意思是,我並不是想管閒事呀,只是隨便問問。
I hate his guts.
我最討厭他。也有說
I hate him guts. Guts
是腸子,相當於“恨之入骨”的意思。
He doesn’t have much guts.
他是個膽小鬼。
ut feeling
直覺
Look, I have got going.
就這樣了,我還得幹活呢(還得趕路)。
He is nuts。
他有神經病。
He went nuts and killed a guy.
他發瘋了,結果殺了一個人。
You are driving me nuts.
你真是要把我逼瘋。
Where did you get this food It was yukky.
你從哪裏弄了這吃的那麼難吃。
you make me sick.
你叫我噁心。
You talk crazy.
你滿嘴胡言。