英語口語會話技巧彙總

英語口語會話:餐館用餐

英語口語會話技巧彙總

May I help you?

我能爲您做點什麼?

A: Hello,Roberto's house. May I help you?

Roberto 餐廳. 我能爲您做點什麼?

B:Yes,I'd like to reserve a table for two please!

是的,我要預約兩個人的位置.

What time are you coming for dinner,sir?

先生您預定幾點要用晚餐?

A:What time are you coming for dinner,sir?

先生您預定幾點要用晚餐?

B:I'll get there at around 8 P.M.

我大約八點左右會到.

A table for two at seven.

七點鐘,兩位.

A:All right,a table for two at seven sir.

好的,先生 七點鐘,兩位.

B:Yes,and it's Mr,Alberto,thank you!

是的,預約人是Alberto先生,謝謝!

Would you like something to drink before you order?

點餐前要來點飲料嗎?

A:Would you like something to drink before you order?

點餐前要來點飲料嗎?

B:Sure,I'd like a glass of white wine please!

當然,一杯白葡萄酒,謝謝!

What's the soup of the day?

你們今天供應的湯是什麼?

A:What's the soup of the day?

你們今天供應的湯是什麼?

B:It's cream of onion soup with seafood.

奶油洋蔥海鮮湯。

Any Suggestion for the main Course?

對於主菜有什麼建議呢?

A:Any Suggestion for the main Course?

對於主菜有什麼建議呢?

B:Our lamb chops are one of the most popular main dishes.

我們的小羊排不錯,是最受歡迎的主菜之一.

Which kind of dressing would you like?

您要選哪種沙拉醬?

A:Which kind of dressing would you like for your salad?

您要選哪種沙拉醬?

B:Thousand island please!

千島醬。謝謝!

I'd like to have a glass of wine,please!

我要一杯葡萄酒,謝謝!

A:I'd like to have a glass of red wine,please!

我要一杯紅酒,謝謝!

B:Perfect choice,sir!

您的決定是正確的,先生!

Is everything fine?

餐點都還好嗎?

A:Is everything fine sir?

餐點都還好嗎先生?

B:It's lovely,especially the steak.

非常的棒,尤其是這肉排。

What would you like to have for dessert?

您要點什麼甜點?

A:What would you like to have for dessert?

您要點什麼甜點?

B:I'd like to try your tiramisu.

我要點你們的提拉米蘇。

Check please!

麻煩你買單!

A:May I have the check please?

麻煩你買單!

B:Of course right away sir!

馬上就來!

How would you like to pay?

您要如何付款?

A:How would you like to pay,madame?Cash or credit card?

女士,您要付現金還是刷卡?

B:Cash thank you!

付現金,麻煩你!

Here is your change madame!

女士,這是找您的零錢!

A:It is¥187.55 and here's your change,madame!

女士。一共是187.55元,這是找您的零錢!

B:Keep the change,you did a great job!

把零錢收下吧.你的服務很令人滿意!

Your credit card was not accepted.

您的信用卡不被接受。

A:I'm sorry, credit card was not accepted.

先生,不好意思,您的信用卡不被接受。

B:Try this one then.

那試試這張吧。

We accept cash only.

我們只收現金。

A:Excuse me,sir We accept cash only.

先生,對不起我們只收現金。

B:Then I can't buy the cake I don't have enough cash for it.

那我就不能買這個蛋糕了,我的現金不夠。

Where is your manager?

你們經理呢?

A:Where is your manager ?I'd like to speak to him.

你們經理呢?我想同他談談。

B:What's wrong sir?

先生請問有什麼問題?

I've been waiting for half an hour.

我已經等了半個鐘頭了。

A:Waiter,I've been waiting for half an e's my food?

服務生,我已經等了半個鐘頭了,我的餐點呢?

B:I'm very sorry.I'll check for it right away!

很抱歉!我立刻幫您查一下。

What's going on?

怎麼了? 怎麼搞的?

A:Waiter,what's going on?I didn't order this pasta.I ordered pizza.

服務生,怎麼搞的?這意大利面不是我的,我點的是比薩餅。

B:Sorry about g table!

真是抱歉,我們送錯桌了!

I'm terribly sorry about this broken glass!

很抱歉拿給您破損的杯子!

A:Excuse me,can I have a new glass,please?

對不起,我可否換個新水杯?

B:Of course,I'm terribly sorry about this broken glass!

當然,很抱歉拿給您破損的杯子!

It's ok,no worries!

沒關係啦,別擔心!

A:I'm so sorry about that dirty 's a clean one for you.

真是對不起,叉子沒洗乾淨,把這乾淨的給您。

B:It's ok,no worries!

沒關係啦,別擔心!

英語口語會話 時尚

What is the color of the season?

這一季的流行色是什麼?

A:What is the color of the season?

這一季的流行色是什麼?

B:It's black.

是黑色。

her boots are so high!

她的靴子好高喔!

A:Wow!Look at Nikki,her boots are so high!

天啊!你看Nikki。她的靴子好高喔!

B:I wouldn't be able to walk If I wore those boots!

要是我穿那種靴子就沒辦法走路了!

Look at those pointed boots!

你看那雙尖頭靴!

A:Wow!Look at those pointed boots!

哇!你看那雙尖頭靴!

B:That's the fashion this winter!

那可是這個冬天流行的式樣!

What's the...

是…什麼呢?

A:What's the fashion in accessories this season?

那這一季流行的配飾是什麼呢?

B:Big book bags,big and shiny earrings and bracelets.

大包包、大又閃亮的耳環和手鐲。

She likes to wear a shawl.

她很喜歡穿披肩。

A:She likes to wear a shawl very much.

她很喜歡穿披肩。

B:And the shawl makes her look graceful!

而且披肩讓她看起來很優雅呢!

I can't believe...

我真無法相信

A:I can't believe that those girls wear such short skirts!

我無法相信那些女孩能夠穿這麼短的裙子!

B:It's the fashion and they got the legs.

這是流行,而且她們有本錢。

How come?

怎麼會這樣?

A:How come Lena looks so old?

Lena怎麼會看起來這麼老氣?

B:It's because she always wears dark and old flashioned clothes.

因爲她老是穿暗色系和過時的服裝。

It does the job.

它發揮功效。

A:Martha looks bright today!

Martha今天看起來很亮麗!

B:I think her stripe shirt does the job.

我想是她的條紋衫發揮的作用。

Does that have anything to do with us?

那和我們有啥關係!

A: Darling there is a brand new Gucci shop opening today.

親愛的,今天有一家新Gucci 店開張。

B: Does that have anything to do with us?

那和我們有啥關係!

She looks so...

她看起來好…

A: Sabrina aways looks so elegant!But she never spends much money on designer brands.

Sabrina看起來總是很優雅!可她從不在設計師品牌上花費太多。

B: She buys what suits her,that's why she looks good and spends little.

她買適合自己的,這是她看起來不錯又花費小的原因。

You look good in leather.

你穿皮類製品很好看。

A: You look good in leather!

你穿皮類製品很好看!

B: I know ,that's why I alternate wearing my leather her pants and leather skirt.

我知道,所以我都輪流穿我的皮夾克皮褲和皮裙。

It is cool to wear a sarong!

穿莎籠好酷喔!

A: It is cool to wear a sarong!

穿莎籠好酷喔!

B: Even we boys look great in them.

很棒吧而且我們男生也可以穿

She likes to dress casually.

她喜歡輕便的穿着。

A: She likes to dress casually.

她喜歡輕便的穿着。

B:Yes,and she looks good too.

是啊。而且她看起來還是很不錯。

It has shrunk already.

它已經縮水了!

A:Look at my new sweater, it has shrunk already.

你看我的新毛衣,它已經縮水了!

B: Did you wash it in the washing machine?

你是不是用洗衣機洗它?

It's a fur scarf!

那是皮草圍巾啦!

A:Oh my goodness!The woman has a fox around her neck!

我的天啊!那位女士的脖子上圍了一隻狐狸!

B: It's a fur scarf!

那是皮草圍巾啦!

Well, it's the fashion this winter.

這是這個冬天的時尚。

A: Isn't it a bit too hot to wear a fur coat in Guangzhou?

在廣州穿皮草外套會不會太熱了點?

B: Well, it's the fashion this winter.

這是這個冬天的時尚。

英語口語會話 聚餐

1. It is downthestreet.

在街尾那邊。

A:We'regoingtothebuffetatthenew restaurant.

我們要去新開的餐廳吃自助餐。

B: Is ittheone downthestreet?

要去街上的那家嗎?

2. It is all you-can-eat.

是自助餐。

A:We'regoingtotheJapanese restaurant.

我們要去那家日本料理餐廳。

B: It is all you-can-eat?

那裏是自助餐嗎?

3. Where arewegonna go this time?

我們這次要上哪兒去?

A:Where arewegonna go this time?

我們這次要上哪兒去?

B:We'regoingtothat KTV, andthebuffetthere is very nice.

去那家KTV好了,它們的自助餐很不錯喔。

4. Tom is gonna give us a ride.

Tom要載我們一程。

A:Jenny, hurry up. Tom isgoingtogive us a ridetotherestaurant.

Jenny快一點!Tom要載我們一程。

B: OK. I'm coming!

好啦,我馬上來!

5. What'stheoccasion?

這是什麼場合呢?

A:What'stheoccasion ofthegathering?

這次聚會的原因是什麼呢?

B:It'stocelebrate Jane's getting a promotion.

慶祝Jane升職

6. I need a drink.

我需要喝一杯。

A:Corinna, I need a drink, let's go out tonight!

Corinna我需要喝一杯,晚上出來坐坐吧。

B: Let's call up our buddies and have some beers.

那我打個電話通知大家出來一起喝幾杯啤酒。

7. Do you know...?

你知道......嗎?

A:Do you know Laura got a new boyfriend?

你知道Laura交新男朋友了嗎?

B: Arewegonna gossip all night long? It's boring!

我們整晚都要聊這些八卦嗎?太無聊了!

8. I really like...

我真的喜歡......

A:I really like my new job.

我真的喜歡這份新工作。

B: You said so last time!

你上次也說過一樣的`話!

9. Don't drink and drive!

開車不喝酒,喝酒不開車!

A:David, I'll call a cab for you!

David,我幫你叫出租車

B: I know, don't drink and drive.

我知道,酒後不開車。

英語口語會話:飲食與烹飪

1. What are we gonna have?

我們要吃什麼?

A:What are we gonna have for dinner?

我們今晚要吃什麼?

B:I'm gonna Cook some Kung Pao chicken.

我要燒一些宮保雞丁。

2. It's just the size I need.

正是我需要的大小。

A:Is this pot okay for you?

這個鍋子可以嗎?

B:Yes. It's just the size I need.

可以,正是我需要的大小。

3. Could you pass me the salt?

麻煩您把鹽遞給我。

A: Could you pass me the salt?

麻煩您把鹽遞給我。

B: Sure, but don't use too much, it's not good for your health.

沒問題。別放太多,對健康不好。

4. He likes much.

他很喜歡。

A: What are you gonna Cook for Andy?

你要爲Andy煮些什麼?

B:He likes beef very much, so I'm gonna make a steak for him.

他喜歡吃牛肉,所以我要煮牛排給他吃。

5. We do love eating.

我們確實喜歡吃。

A: Mei Ling, do Chinese people like to eat very much?

Mei Ling,中國人是不是很喜歡吃?

B: Yes, we do love eating. It is one of the most important things in life.

是啊。確實喜歡吃,吃是生命中最重要的事情之一。

6. Not at all.

一點也不。

A: Do you eat a lot of chill?

你吃很辣的嗎?

B: Not at all .I can't take hot stuff.

根本不行,我受不了這麼辣。

7. I can't stand the spice!

我受不了這個辣!

A: Do you like to eat spicy hot pot?

你喜歡吃麻辣火鍋嗎?

B:I don't. I can't stand the spice!

沒辦法,我受不了這個辣!

8. Don't forget the... in the oven.

別忘了烤箱裏的...

A: Don't forget the pizza in the oven.

別忘了烤箱裏的比薩。

B:I won't!

我不會忘的!

9. How do you cook?

你怎麼做?

A: Cathy, how do you cook Chiao Mien?

Cathy,炒麪是怎麼做的?

B: Easy. You only need to stir-fry vegetables that you like, boiled noodles and then mix them up.

簡單啦!只要把你喜歡的蔬菜炒一炒,把麪條煮熟然後放到一起炒

英語口語會話:飲料與酒水

I'd like a bottle of water!

我要一瓶礦泉水!

A:I'd like a bottle of mineral water!

我要一瓶礦泉水!

B:But It's expensive.

可是那好貴耶.

I don't like the taste.

我不喜歡那種味道.

A:Would you like to drink diet Coke?

你喜歡喝無糖可樂嗎?

B:NO.I don't like the taste.

不喜歡,我討厭它的那種味道.

I drink milk every morning.

我每天早上都喝牛奶.

A:I drink a pint of milk every morning.

我每天早上都喝大約1品脫的牛奶。

B: Really? I would feel sick all day long if I drank milk in the morning.

真的?如果我早上喝牛奶,我整天都會覺得噁心。

What did you have last night?

你昨晚吃/喝了些什麼?

A:What did you have last night?

你昨晚喝了些什麼?

B: I had couple of shots of Tequlia.

我喝了幾份龍舌蘭。

Would you like to go for a beer after work?

下班後要不要去喝杯啤酒?

A:Would you like to go for a beer after work?

下班後要不要去喝杯啤酒?

B:Sure,let's go to Sean's tonight!

當然好啦!就去Sean's 吧!

How would you like to have your coffee?

您的咖啡要怎麼喝呢?

A:How would you like to have your coffee?

您的咖啡要怎麼喝呢?

B: I'd like it black please!

我喝黑咖啡。謝謝!

Do you drink your coffee black?

你喝黑咖啡嗎?

A:Do you drink your coffee black?

你喝黑咖啡嗎?

B:No,I always have mine with milk and sugar.

不.我通常都會加牛奶和糖。

What would you like to drink,madame?

女士,您要喝點什麼?

A:What would you like to drink,madame?

女士,您要喝點什麼?

B: Tomato juice, please!

番茄汁,謝謝!

英語口語會話:快餐店點餐

1. May I help you?

我可以爲您服務嗎?

A: May I help you?

我可以爲您服務嗎?

B: Yes, I would like to have a cheeseburger and a regular size coke, please!

要一個芝士堡和一杯中可樂,謝謝!

2. Would you like to have a pie?

您要不要來個餡餅?

A: Would you like to have a apple pie?

您要不要來個蘋果餡餅?

B: That's lovely. Yes, I'd like to have one, thank you!

嗯。我試試蘋果餡餅好了。

3. Here you are!

這是您的東西!

A: Here you are, a large fry and a large coke.

這是您的餐點,一份大薯條和一杯大可樂。

B: Thank you very much!

謝謝!

4. Would you like to try the pie?

您要不要來個餡餅?

A: Would you like to try our new pineapple pie or peach pie?

要不要試試我們新推出的菠蘿或是水蜜桃餡餅?

B: Hmm, I'd like to try a peach pie.

嗯,我試試水蜜桃餡餅好了。

5. Be careful!

小心!

A: The soup is very hot, be careful when you take it!

湯很燙喔!吃的時候要小心!

B: I'll be careful, thank you for reminding me!

我會注意的,謝謝提醒!

6. Here you go!

這是您的東西!

A: Here you go and this is the toy for the boy.

這是您的東西,這是給小朋友的玩具。

B: Thank you, say "thank you, Bobby"!

謝謝你,“Bobby,說謝謝啊!”

7. Can I have two packs of sauce please?

麻煩你,我要兩包沾醬!

A: Excuse me. Can I have two packs of sweet and sour sauce, please?

麻煩你,我要兩包糖醋醬。

B: I'm sorry, you can only have one. You need to pay for the extra one.

對不起,您一次只能有一包。多的要另外付費。

8. Would you like to have a bag of fries?

您要不要來一包薯條?

A: Would you like to have a pack of ketchup for your fries?

您的薯條要不要來一包蕃茄醬?

B: No, I’m fine.

不要,我夠了