關於所有物實用英語口語

1. Whose laptop is this

關於所有物實用英語口語

這是誰的手提電腦

2. Is this yours?

這是你的嗎

3. Where did you get it?

你在哪裏買到的?

4. Where are my glasses?

我的眼鏡在哪兒?

5. Do you know where I put my glasses?

你知道我把眼鏡擱哪兒了嗎?

6. Is this your button?

這是你的鈕釦嗎?

7. Which is you cup?

哪個是你的茶杯?

8. Which one can I take?

我可以拿哪一個?

9. Are these CDs all yours?

這些CD全部都是你的嗎?

10. Whose umbrella is this?

這是會的雨傘?

A:Whose laptop is this?

B:I don’t know,maybe shelly’s

A:Is this yours?

B:Yes It’s mine

A:Where did you get it?

B:I borrowed it from my uncle

A:Where’s my glasses?

B:Don’t ask me.I don’t know where are they

A:Do you know where I put my glasses?

B:Give me five I will tell about it

A:Over the desk

B:Is this your button?

A:Yes It e did you find it?

B:Just wait a yuan and I’ll tell you

A:I find it on the desk

B:Whick is your cup?

A:The smaller one

B:Which one can I take?

A:The one on you right

B:Are these CDs all yours?

A:Some of them are mine,some of them are my father’s

B:Whose umbrella is this?

A:It’s chery’s forgot take with her

Whose laptop is this?

這是誰的手提電腦

Whose salephone is this?

這是誰的手機

Whose mp4 is this?

這是誰的MP4

Is this yours?

這是你的嗎

Is this his?

這是他的嗎

Is this hers?

這是她的嗎

Where did you get it?

你在哪裏買到的

Where did he get it?

他在哪裏買到的

Where did she get it?

她在哪裏買到的

Where is my glasses?

我的眼鏡在哪兒?

Where are my socks?

我的襪子在哪兒?

Where are my gloves?

我的手套在哪兒

Do you know where I put my glasses?

你知道我把眼鏡擱哪兒了嗎

Do you know where I put my socks?

你知道我把襪子擱哪兒了嗎

Do you know where I put gloves?

你知道我把手套擱哪兒了嗎

Is this your button?

這是你的鈕釦嗎

Is this your needle?

這是你的針嗎

Is this your thread?

這是你的線嗎

Which is your cup?

哪個是你的茶杯

Which is your glass?

哪個是你的水杯

Which is your plate

哪個是你的盤子

Which one can I take?

我可以拿哪一個

Which one can he take?

他可以拿哪一個

Which one can she take?

她可以拿哪一個

Are these CDs all yours?

這些CD全部都是你的嗎?

Are these socks all yours?

這些襪子全部都是你的嗎?

Are these gloves all yours?

這些手套全部都是你的嗎?

Whose umbrella is this?

這是誰的雨傘

Whose rain coat is this?

這是誰的雨衣

Whose rain boots are these?

這是誰的雨鞋

Perhaps noun are sometimes challenge for e is a little different from the Chinese way of using example,’my brother’ in Chinese was usually say’我哥哥’ was seldom Say’我的哥哥’ then we translate Chinese into English.’我哥哥’ could be translated into ‘I brother’ say of course not try to learn intermetic way to express this ideas in try to find equivalent for each word on tice makes perfect,you can do it.

What on earth is this?

這個到底是個什麼東西?

Is this beautiful house yours?

這棟漂亮的房子是你的嗎?

How did you get such a nice house?

你怎麼弄到這麼一棟漂亮的房子的?

You are always looking for your glasses

你總是在找你的眼鏡

You never know where you put your glasses

你永遠都不知道你的眼鏡在哪裏

That’s the only place I didn’t check

那是我唯一沒有找過的地方

Did you wash your hands after you use the toilet

你上完廁所後洗手了嗎?

It’s very important to wash your hands after using the toilet every time.

每次便後洗手是很重要的

Did you touch my plate just now?

你剛纔碰過我的盤子了嗎?

Nothing is wrong with your service.I’ve got wash my plate again.

你的服務沒有問題,我得再洗一遍我的盤子

What on earth is this?

It’s vacual cleaner.I bought it in this morning

Is this beautiful house yours?

Yes it is,It’s ’t it?

Yes it it It’s so did you get such a nice house?

My farther bought it for me

Did anyone see my glasses?

You are always looking for your never know where you put your glasses

I can’t find my glasses without wearing my glasses.

Are these your glasses?

Let me have a they e did you find them?

I sought them in the washroom

Do you know why can you find are in the washroom just ’s the only place I didn’t check.

Which one is my cup?

This your are

Did you wash your hands after using the toilet?

Yes I did.I know it’s a good habit.

That’s ’s very important to wash your hands after using the toilet every time.

Sorry.I didn’t do it just now.

What on earth is this?

這個到底是個什麼東西?

What on earth is that?

那個到底是個什麼東西?

What on earth is that over there?

那邊那個到底是個什麼東西?

Is it beautiful house yours?

這棟漂亮的房子是你的嗎?

Is it beautiful garden yours?

這個漂亮的花園是你的嗎?

Is it beautiful car yours?

這個漂亮的車是你的嗎?

How did you get such a nice house?

你怎麼弄到這麼一棟漂亮的房子的?

How did you get such a nice apartment?

你怎麼弄到這麼一棟漂亮的公寓的?

How did you get such a nice car?

你怎麼弄到這麼一輛漂亮的車的?

You are always looking for your glasses

你總是在找你的.眼鏡

You are always looking for your socks

你總是在找你的襪子

You are always looking for your gloves

你總是在找你的手套

You never know where you put your glasses

你永遠都不知道你的眼鏡放在那裏

You never know where you put your socks

你永遠都不知道你的襪子放在那裏

You never know where you put your gloves

你永遠都不知道你的手套放在那裏

That’s the only place I didn’t check

那是我唯一沒有找過的地方

That’s the only place I didn’t think

那是我唯一沒有想到的地方

That’s the only place I didn’t go to

那是我唯一沒有去過的地方

Did you wash your hands after you using the toilet?

你上完廁所後洗手了嗎?

Did you wash your hands after you touching the dog?

你摸完狗以後洗手了嗎?

Did you wash your hands after eating the cake?

你吃完蛋糕後洗手了嗎?

It’s very important to wash your hands after using the toilet everytime

每次便後洗手是很重要的

It’s very important to wash your hands after taking the bus everytime

每次坐車後洗手是很重要的

It’s very important to wash your hands after touching the dog everytime

每次摸完狗後洗手是很重要的

Did you touch my plate just now?

你剛纔碰過我的盤子了嗎?

Did you touch my glass just now?

你剛纔碰過我的杯子了嗎?

Did you touch my cup just now?

你剛纔碰過我的茶杯了嗎?

Nothing is wrong with your service,I’ve got wash my plate again.

你的服務沒有問題,我得再洗一遍我的盤子

Nothing is wrong with your service.i’ve got clean my plate again.

你的服務沒有問題,我得再清潔一遍我的盤子

Nothing is wrong with your service,I’ve got sterilize my plate again.

你的服務沒有問題,我得再消毒一遍我的盤子