有關酒店英語的實用口語

1.A: Is this the right way for the souvenir shop?

有關酒店英語的實用口語

到禮品商店,從這走,對嗎?

B: Yes,it is. Along the corridor,past the newsstand and the library.

使得,順着樓梯走下去,走過報刊亭和圖書館就是商店。

2.A: Is the lobby bar somewhere hereabouts?

大堂吧就在附近嗎?

B: It’s right behind you,sir. But I’m afraid they’re not open till 11:00 o’clock.

酒吧就在您身後,先生。但是恐怕11點以後纔開始營業。

3.A: Am I going the right way for the tennis courts?

去網球場是這條路嗎?

B: Along the corridor to your right,turn left,go down the stairs,along a bit further and out into the yard.

順着您右手那個樓梯走,然後左拐,下樓再往前走一點,出門進了院子就是網球場。

4.A: I’m looking for the conference room No4.

我要找4號會議室。

B: They are all facing the open lounge. Along to your right,past the elevators and up the stairs.

會議室都在休息廳對面,順着右邊走,走過電梯,上樓就是。

5.A: Can I get a copy of the New York Times here?

我能在這買到紐約時報嗎?

B: The newsstand has a wide selection of foreign newspapers and magazines.

我們報刊亭有各種外國報紙和雜誌供您選擇。

6.A: What is the basic rate for taxis here?

這裏出租車的基價是多少?

B: It’s about ¥1.2 each kilometer,but the rate double when exceeding 10 kilometers,and there is night rate for after 10 o’clock at night.

大約1公里1.2元,但是超過10公里以後加倍收費,並且晚上10點以後實行夜間收費價格。7.A:I want to change some money,where is the bank?

我想兌換一些錢,請問銀行在哪?

B:Go upstairs from here and then turn left. It’s next to the post office.

請從這裏上樓然後左拐,就在郵局旁。

can get your money changed at the cashier’s office.

您可以在收銀處兌換外幣。

e is a shop on the ground floor. It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.

商店在一樓,有中、外香菸出售。

e is a coffee shop on the second floor and snacks are served there all day.

咖啡廳在二樓,全天供應快餐。

have a Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant. Which one do you prefer?

我們有中餐廳和西餐廳,您更喜歡哪一種?

e is a recreation centre on the ground floor. You can play billiards、table tennis、bridge and go bowling.

一樓有康樂中心,在那裏可以打檯球、乒乓球、橋牌和保齡球。

kfast is served in your room from 7am till 10am. If you wish to have breakfast in your room,ask for Room Service on the phone.

早餐送餐服務是從早上7點至上午10點。如果您想在房間用早餐,請打電話要送餐服務。

all enquiries just lift your telephone receiver and ask for Reception.

您如果需要問詢什麼事,可以打電話給前廳接待。

t from the recreation centre,we also have a health club on the second floor.

除了娛樂中心以外,我們在二樓還有一個健身俱樂部。

can buy some stamps and postcards in the post office.

您可以在郵局買郵票和明信片。

16.A: Could you direct us to the restaurant?

請問去餐廳怎麼走?

B:Yes,I’ll show you the way myself.

我親自領你們去。

17.A: where’s the coffee shop,please?

請問咖啡廳在哪?

B: Go straight through the cafeteria and restaurant and you’ll find it just in front of you.

徑直走,穿過自助餐廳和餐館您會看到它正在您面前。

18.A: I wonder if you could tell me where the health club is?

您是否能告訴我健身房在哪?

B: It’s round here to the left. Follow the sign marked sauna and it’s just next door to that.

從這向左拐。順着蒸汽浴的標誌走,健身房就在蒸汽浴旁邊。

19.A: Where is the phone booth,please

請問電話亭在哪?

B: Along there to your left,madam. It’s just past the Business Centre opposite the elevator.

向左走,走過商務中心