有關酒店的英語口語

自助早餐從7;00AM 到11;00AM ¥48/位加15% 服務費。

有關酒店的英語口語

The buffet breakfast is RMB48/per person plus 15% service charge, and the service hour is from 7:00am till 11:00am.

自助晚餐從6:00PM到9:00PM,¥98/位加15%服務費。

The buffet dinner is RMB98/per person plus 15% service charge, and the service hour is from 18:00 till 21:00

西餐配有24小時的`客房送餐服務。

24 hours room service provided by the western restaurant.

請問喜歡吃自助餐還是散點。

Would you prefer `A La Carte or buffet?

請問喜歡喝點什麼飲品?我們有啤酒、汽水或果汁。

What kind of drinks would you prefer? Beer, juice or other soft drinks?

請問幾位?

How many persons, please?

請問有預定嗎?

Do you have a reservation?

請問喜歡哪個位置?

Where do you prefer to sit?

請問有早餐劵嗎?

Do you have breakfast coupon?

實在對不起,現在餐廳已經客滿,如果您願意等會兒的話,我們非常歡迎。

I am afraid the tables are all engaged at the moment, Sir/Madam, would you mind to wait for a while?

謝謝,您就在大堂吧那邊坐着等會兒好嗎?如果一有空桌,馬上請您入座。

Could you take a seat in the lobby bar for a while and I will inform you when a table is free?

很對不起,先生/太太,讓您久等了。

I am very sorry to have kept you waiting, Sir/Madam.

您喜歡吸菸區還是無煙區 ?

Do you smoke, Sir/Madam?

請問喜歡喝咖啡還是茶 ?

Would you prefer tea or coffee?

您介意和別人同桌嗎?

Would you mind sharing a table?

對不起,您跟那位先生/小姐合用一張臺好嗎?

Would you mind sharing a table with that gentleman/Lady?

您等您朋友之前是否喝杯飲品呢?

Would you like to have a drink while waiting for your friend?

請問我現在可以幫您點單嗎?

May I take your order now?

請問您喜歡吃點什麼?

What kind of food would you like to have?

請問您點的牛扒喜歡幾成熟呢?,半熟、七成、或全熟。

How would you like your steak done, Sir/Madam, medium, medium well or well done?

您的牛扒喜歡配什麼汁呢?配飯還是配意粉,薯條,焗薯,炒薯。

我們有黑椒汁,紅酒汁,蘑菇汁,洋蔥汁.

What kind of dressing would you prefer with your steak?

We have black paper sauce, red wine sauce, mushroom sauce, onion saauce,

Would you like to have your steak with rice, French fries, baked potatoes or spaghetti?

我可以重複一下您的點單嗎?您點的是。。。

May I repeat your order now?

還需要我爲您做什麼嗎?還有其他需要嗎?

Anything else? Sir/Madam

早上好/中午好/晚上好,有什麼可以幫到您嗎?

Good morning/afternoon/evening, sir/madam, what can I do for you?

請稍等。

Just a moment, please.

我想在房間用餐。

I want to have dinner in my room.

您的早餐在20分鐘之內送到。

Your breakfast will be delivered in 20minutes.

如需收餐,請打電話1到送餐部。

Please dial “1” for collecting the used dishes.

可以收餐嗎?

May I collect the used dishes?

要不要加多一隻啤酒呢?

Excuse me, sir/madam? Would you like one more beer,

我可以幫您把這個收走嗎

Can I take this away? Sir/madam?

您想要哪種啤酒呢?

What kind of beer would you like to have? Sir/madam?

你們要開一張帳單,還是單獨開單付帳?

Would you like to have one check or separate checks?

請問現在可以爲您結帳嗎?

May I settle your bill now?

您打算如何付款呢?簽單,付現,還是信用卡

How would you like to pay for your bill? By cash or by credit card?

可以給我開發票嗎?

May I have the receipt?

這是您的找錢和發票

This is your change and receipt.