570. Please call before you come,otherwise we might not be home.
請在你來之前打個電話,不然我們有可能不在家。
571. You’re wanted on the telephone.
有你的電話。
572. What number should I dial to get the operator?
我想接通接線員的電話,我應撥打什麼號碼?
573. I want to make a long distance call.
我想打個長途。
574. Pick up the receiver and deposit a coin in the slot.
拿起話筒,然後將硬幣投進硬幣口中。
575. I tried to call Mr. Cooper,but the line was busy.
我想給Copper先生打電話,但是線路一直很忙。
576. You must have dialed the wrong number.
你一定打錯電話了。
577. I dialed the right number,but nobody answered.
我撥的`號碼正確,但是沒有人接聽。
578. The telephone is ringing,would you answer it,please?
電話鈴響了,你能接下電話嗎?
579. Would you like to leave a message?
你想留下什麼口信兒嗎?
580. Who is this?I don’t recognize your voice.
你是誰?我聽不出你的聲音。
581. Would you please tell Mr. Cooper I called?
你能告訴Cooper先生我打過電話嗎?
582. Is this Empire 5-4093?
是帝國5-4093嗎?
583. I have to hang up now.
現在我不得不掛斷電話。
584. Put the receiver closer to your mouth.I can’t hear you.
將話筒靠近你的嘴,我聽不見你的聲音。
585. Would you mind calling back sometime tomorrow?
你介意明天再打過來嗎?