少兒英語小故事《狐狸和山羊》

你聽過狐狸和山羊的故事麼?下面YJBYS小編爲你收集整理了雙語版的狐狸和山羊的故事,又能看故事又能學習英語,一舉兩得,何樂而不爲呢?

少兒英語小故事《狐狸和山羊》

  The Fox and the Goat 狐狸和山羊

A thirsty Fox looks for water.

有一隻口渴的狐狸在找水。

It’s so hot today. And I’m so thirsty. There’s no water anywhere.

今天真熱。而且我好渴啊!到處都沒有水。

The Fox keeps looking. Far away, he sees something.

狐狸不停的找,遠遠地他看到一些東西。

Wait ! What’s that ? I think it’s a well. I’m saved ! There must be water there.

等等!那是什麼?我想那是口水井!我得救了!那裏一定有水。

The Fox runs towards the well. He is very happy.

狐狸跑向水井。他非常高興。

I was right. There’s lots of water here. It looks so cold and delicious. But how can I get the water? The well looks very deep. Oh, what shall I do ?

我對了。這裏有很多水。看起來涼爽又可口。但是我怎麼才能喝到水呢?水井看起來很深。哦,我該怎麼辦?

The Fox thinks and thinks .

狐狸想了又想。

I can’t stand it anymore. I’m too thirsty. I’ll just jump in . Here I go ! (splash)

我再也忍不住了。我太渴了。我要跳進去。我要去囉!(啪唰)

The Fox jumps into the well .

狐狸跳入井中。

It is so cool in here . The water tastes so fresh and cold . I can drink it all day . But wait a minute . This well is deeper than I thought . My paws can’t reach the top . Oh my ! Now I’m im big trouble . How can I get out ? There’s no one nearly . There’s no one to help me . What have I done ! Boo – hoo .這裏好涼快。這水嚐起來又幹淨又清涼。我可以喝它一整天。可是等一等。這井比我想象的深多了。我的手爪夠不到頂。我的天!現在我有麻煩了,我怎麼出去呢?這附近沒有人。沒有人來救我。我做了什麼事?嗚…嗚…

The Fox is very scared . He can’t think of a way to get out of the well .

狐狸非常害怕。他想不出任何跳離水井的方法。

He cries all morning .

他哭了整個早上。

Then he hears a familiar voice from far away . Suddly , he has a good idea .

然後他聽見遠遠傳來熟悉的聲音。突然,他想出一個好主意。

I’m thirsty and hot , Where is the water ? I need a drink right now .

我又渴又熱,水在哪裏呢?我現在要喝點水。

The Goat sees the same well walks towards the well.

羊看到同一口井。他走向水井。

Ahha ! There’s a well , I found some water ! I can have a drink there , Thank goodness !

啊哈!有一口井。我看到一些水了!我可以在哪裏喝一點水,感謝老天!

The Goat gets closer to the well . He hears a familiar voice .

羊靠近水井。他聽到一個熟悉的聲音。

How are you today ,Goat ?

你今天好嗎,羊?

What was that ? Who said that? I don’t see anyone around. Where did the voice come from?

那是什麼?誰在說話?這附近我誰也沒看到啊。那聲音是從哪來的?

The Goat keeps looking around . But can’t find anyone .

羊不停地四處張望。可是誰也沒看見。

This is strange . I hear a voice , but there’s no one around .

怪了,我聽到一個聲音,可是沒有人在這附近。

I’m here , Goat , I’m inside the well .

我在這裏,羊,我在井裏。

Inside the well ? Whose voice was that ?

在井裏?那是誰的'聲音?

The Goat looks into the well .

羊朝井裏看去。

Oh my goodness , Fox ! What are you doing down there ?

哦,我的天啊,狐狸!你在下面做什麼呀?

I was thirsty . So I came down here for a drink .

我很渴,所以我下來喝水。

How is the water ? Is it fresh and cold ?

井水怎麼樣?它乾淨和清涼嗎?

Of course . The water down here is fantastic . It’s the best water I’ve ever tasted . And I’m enjoying it all by myself . 當然,這裏的水真是太棒了。這是我喝過最棒的水了。而且都由我一個人享用。

Well ,um , I’m thirsty , too . Can I come down and join you ? I just need one drink .

哦,我也渴了。我可以下去跟你一起嗎?我只要喝一口就好了。

Well , let me think about it .

這個嗎,讓我想想。

The Fox pretends to thinking about something .

狐狸假裝思考一些事情。

Come on , Fox , I’m your friend . Let me come down .

拜託,狐狸,我是你的朋友,讓我下去吧。

Well , all right , Just this once . I didn’t want to share the water with anyone . But since you are my friend , I’ll let you come down .

嗯,好吧,就這麼一次。我不想跟任何人分享這水。可是既然你是我的朋友,我就讓你下來吧。

Thanks a lot , Fox . You are too generous, I’m coming down now .

感激不盡,狐狸。你真大方,我現在就下來。

The Goat also jumps into the well and makes a big splash.

羊也跳入井口並濺起了大水花。

Welcome ,Goat , Try the water , How is it ?

歡迎,羊,試試看這水,怎麼樣啊?

Mmm… it is delicious . This is the best water in the world . Thank you for sharing it with me .

嗯…好喝。這是世界上最棒的水了。謝謝你讓我跟你一起分享。

It’s nothing . I’m just glad you like it . But don’t you think it’s too crowded in here ? It was fine when I was alone . Now it’s too small .

沒什麼,我很高興你喜歡。不過你不覺得這裏很擠嗎?當我一個人的時候,這裏還可以,現在太小了。

I’m sorry , shall I get out now ? 我很抱歉,我現在該出去了嗎?

No , it’s okay . I’ve had enough water for today. I’ll be leaving now. You can drink some more.

不,沒關係。我今天已經喝夠多的水了。我現在要走了,你可以多喝點。

Thank you , Fox , You are too kind .

謝謝你,狐狸,你人真好。

Keep drinking. I’m just jump on your back and climb out now.

繼續喝。我現在就猜着你的揹出去。

The Fox steps on the Goat’s back and swiftly gets out of the well .

狐狸踩着羊的背迅速地爬出水井。

Thank goodness , I’m out .

感謝老天,我出來了。

(echoing voice from the well)Are you there , Fox ? I’m finished drinking. I want to get out now. Help me up. please.

(來自井裏的聲音)你在哪裏呀,狐狸?我喝完了。我現在要出去,請幫幫我。

I’m sorry , Goat , I can’t help you. If I do . I might fall in again.

對不起,羊。我不能幫你。如果我幫你,我可能會再掉下去。

Please help me out , I’m not thirsty anymore. And it’s getting dark in here.

請幫我出去。我不渴了。而且這裏越來越黑了。

That’s too hard , Goat. You should have thought of a way out before. Next time , think before you act, okay? I’m busy ,I must be going.

那太糟了,羊。你應該事先就想到出來的辦法。下次,要三思而後行,好嗎?我很忙,我得走了。

Do’t leave me here alone , Fox . I’m afraid , How can I get out by myself ?

不要留下我一個人在這裏,狐狸!我很害怕,我自己怎麼出去?

Trick another foolish animal like yourself. Good luck , Good-bye .

騙騙像你這麼愚蠢的動物吧!祝好運,再見。

MORAL: Think carefull before you act .

要三思而後行。