翻譯資格考試初級口譯高分精華句子
引導語:翻譯資格考試初級口譯高分精華句子,由應屆畢業生培訓網整理而成,謝謝您的閱讀。
1. Mary and I are looking forward very much to the party.
瑪麗和我熱切盼望晚會的舉行。
2. I don't suppose you have much time.
我想你不會有很多時間。
3. I think we may learn much from it.
我想我們能從中學到許多。
4. Rain turns dust into mud.
雨把塵土變成了軟泥。
5. There have been several murders this year.
今年發生了好幾起謀殺案。
6. That famous politician was murdered last year.
那位著名的政治家去年被謀殺了。
7. Men have been making music for thousands of years.
人類創作音樂已有數千年歷史。
8. In England traffic must keep to the left.
在英國,車輛必須靠左行駛。
9. My job is teaching English.
10. I told myself to calm down.
我告誡自己要冷靜下來。
11. What's the name of the river?
這條河叫什麼名字?
12. He is an artist of great name.
他是個大名鼎鼎的藝術家。
13. She was named after her grandmother.
她是根據她祖母的名字命名的。
14. The gate is too narrow for a car.
大門太窄,汽車進不去。
15. They planed to narrow the gap between imports and exports.
他們計劃縮小進出口的差額。
16. Australia is an English speaking nation.
澳大利亞是一個講英語的國家。
17. Our newspaper is a national newspaper.
我們的報紙是全國性的報紙。
18. The national news comes after the international news.
國內新聞在國際新聞之後報道。
19. Foreign nationals were asked to leave the country.
外國僑民被要求離開該國。
20. My native language is Chinese.
我的母語是漢語。
21. He is a Beijing native.
他是土生土長的北京人。
22. It's quite natural that you should succeed.
你的成功是很自然的事情。
23. I prefer to see animals living in their natural state.
我寧願看處於野生狀態的動物。
24. Nature is at its best in spring.
春天裏萬物欣欣向榮。
25. It's her nature to be generous.
慷慨大方是她的天性。
26. Can you tell me the nearest way to the railway station?
你能告訴我去火車站最近的路嗎?
27. He is near forty.
他年近四十。
28. Is it necessary for me to attend the meeting?
我真的必須參加這個會議嗎?
29. The necessary outcome of a war is a fall in production.
戰爭帶來的`必然結果就是生產力下降。
30. The fans of the actress craned their necks to catch a glimpse of their idol.
那位女演員的崇拜者們伸長了脖子想看一看他們崇拜的偶像。
31. If I need you to come and help I'll call.
如果我需要你來幫忙,我會打電話的。
32. You needn't talk so loud.
你說話的聲音用不着那麼大。
33. The doctor told me I was in need of a good rest.
醫生對我說,我需要好好休息。
34. The road looks beautiful covered by golden pine needles.
這條路上鋪滿了金黃色的松針,看上去美極了。
35. Britain's nearest neighbor is France.
英國最近的鄰居是法國。
36. Neither chair is comfortable.
兩把椅子坐起來都不舒服。
37. Neither of my sisters drinks coffee.
我的兩個姐妹都不喝咖啡。
38. He hasn't got a ticket and neither have I.
他沒有票,我也沒有。
39. The swallows nested under the eaves.
燕子在屋檐下築巢。
40. The bird is building a nest of straw and twigs.
這隻鳥在用稻草和小樹枝築巢。
41. They netted the fruit trees to protect them from birds.
他們用網覆蓋住果樹以使其免遭鳥害。
42. This area has not been covered by the communication net.
這個地區還不在通訊網的覆蓋之內。
43. The net weight of this jar of coffee is 180 grams.
這瓶咖啡淨重180克。
44. I will never forget your kindness.
我永遠忘不了你的好意。
45. We never flinch from difficulties.
在困難面前我們決不退縮。
46. They sell new and used furniture.
他們出售新舊傢俱。
47. She is new to this country.
她對這個國家還不熟悉。
48. Have you read the news about the election?
你看了關於選舉的新聞了嗎?
49. I haven't heard any news from my son lately.
我最近沒聽到我兒子的任何音訊。
50. I heard it on the 7 o'clock news.
我在七點鐘的新聞報道中聽到了這則消息。
51. We have subscribed to an evening newspaper.
我們已經訂閱了一份晚報。
52. I learned this piece of news from the newspaper this morning.
我是今天早晨從報紙上知道這條消息的。
53. If I miss this train I'll catch the next one.
如果我錯過了這班火車,就趕乘下一班。
54. What will you do next?
接下來你要幹什麼?
55. May I bring my chair next to yours?
我可以把我的椅子移到你的旁邊嗎?
56. How nice of you to do that!
你那樣做真是太好了!
57. Night began to fall.
夜幕降臨。
58. He has no money.
他沒有錢。
59. No smoking.
禁止吸菸。
60. He is a man of noble birth.
他出身貴族。
相關文章
-
翻譯資格考試三級精選口譯句子
on life's eaest battle they only prevail, who daily march onward and never say fail以下是小編爲大家搜索整理的翻譯資格考試三級精選口譯句子,希望能給大家帶來幫助!更多精彩內容請及時關注我們應屆畢業生考 -
初級翻譯資格考試口譯句子輔導2017
i succeeded because i willed it; i never hesitated, 以下是小編爲大家搜索整理的初級翻譯資格考試口譯句子輔導2017,希望能給大家帶來幫助!更多精彩內容請及時關注我們應屆畢業生考試網!1. I passed the store on my -
翻譯資格口譯高分句子
引導語:翻譯資格口譯高分句子,由應屆畢業生培訓網整理而成,謝謝您的閱讀。1. A bold attempt is half success.大膽的'嘗試等於一半成功。2. A contented mind is a perpetual feast.知足常樂。3. A contented mind is -
初級翻譯資格考試口譯速譯訓練題
there is no royal road to science, and only those who do not dread the fatiguing climb of gaining its numinous summits以下是小編爲大家搜索整理的初級翻譯資格考試口譯速譯訓練題,希望能給大家帶來幫助!更多 -
翻譯資格考試初級口譯英漢對照句型
引導語:翻譯資格考試初級口譯英漢對照句型,由應屆畢業生培訓網整理而成,謝謝您的閱讀。1. The thief broke into the house during the night.小偷在夜間破門進入住宅。2. The car raised quite a dust as we drove off. -
翻譯資格考試初級筆譯翻譯難句輔導
1. Some have breathed sighs of relief, others, including churches, right-to-life groups and the Australian Medical Association, bitterly attacked the bill and the haste of its passage. But the tide is -
2015年翻譯資格考試初級筆譯翻譯難句
1. In a draft preface to the recommendations, discussed at the 17 May meeting, Shapiro suggested that the panel had found a broad consensus that it would be "morally unacceptable to attempt to create -
翻譯資格考試《高級口譯》參考譯文
2016年的翻譯資格考試即將舉行,以下是小編yjbys爲您推薦的一些關於翻譯資格考試《高級口譯》參考譯文,歡迎學習參考,同時祝所有考生獲得理想的好成績!在聯合國教科文組織總部的演講Speech at UNESCO Headquarters中華人 -
翻譯考試英語口譯初級精選句子
引導語:翻譯考試英語口譯初級精選句子,由應屆畢業生培訓網整理而成,謝謝您的閱讀。一、常見句型1. My wages are barely enough to keep body and soul together.我的工資僅夠維持生計。keep body and soul together 僅 -
翻譯資格考試高級口譯模擬
口譯是翻譯資格考試的內容之一,以下是小編yjbys爲您整理的一些關於翻譯資格考試高級口譯模擬,歡迎學習參考,同時祝所有考生獲得理想的好成績! 模擬題一Tokyo JapanUnlike an earthquake, a demographic disaster does