翻譯考試英語口譯初級精選句子

引導語:翻譯考試英語口譯初級精選句子,由應屆畢業生培訓網整理而成,謝謝您的閱讀。

翻譯考試英語口譯初級精選句子

一、常見句型

1. My wages are barely enough to keep body and soul together.

我的工資僅夠維持生計。

keep body and soul together 僅能維持生活,勉強度日,勉強地生活下去,餬口

e.g. I hate my job, but I have to keep body and soul together somehow. 我討厭我的工作,但不管怎麼樣我得掙錢餬口。

2. Count your blessings.

你知足吧。

3. Would you like your steak rare, medium, or well-done?

您的牛排要三分熟,五分熟,還是全熟?

>>西餐英語——牛排幾分熟<<

4. Steer clear of trouble.

少管閒事。

steer clear of 躲避,避開,繞開,避免

e.g. Kids should steer clear of that park, it doesn't seem safe. 那個公園好像不安全,孩子們應該避開。

5. You better hew to the line.

你最好守規矩。

hew to the line 服從紀律,循規蹈矩

e.g. We should hew to the Party's line. 我們應該堅持黨的路線。

6. What’s cuter than that?

你嘴巴真甜。

7. The rarer it is, the more it is worth.

物以稀爲貴。

8. You brought it up.

是你先提這件事的。

bring up 提出;教育;養育;嘔出;(船等)停下

e.g. Please bring up this point at the next meeting. 請把這一點在下次會議上提出來。

9. It is bred in the bone.

本性難移。

bred in the bone 生來就有的,與生俱來的,天賦的;根除不了的,改不掉的

10. I’ll give you the lowdown.

我會告訴你關鍵信息。

  二、必會句

組一

I got an interview this afternoon.

我下午有個面試。

I have 2 years of experience in this sort of work.

我有類似的工作經驗2年了。

I work as a nurse in a large Children's hospital.

我在一家大型的兒童醫院做護士。

I work in a company which sells footwear.

我在一家銷售鞋類產品的公司工作。

I work for the government.

我在政府部門工作。

I'm a businessman.

我是一個商人。

I started working there three months ago.

我三個月前開始在那兒工作。

I came here straight after finishing university.

大學畢業後我就直接來這家公司上班了。

I'm Kate Smith. I'm the sales manager here.

我是凱特·史密斯。我是這兒的銷售經理。

I'm in charge of all the money the company makes and spends.

我主管這家公司所有的.收入和支出。

Our headquarters is in Shanghai.

我們總部在上海。

I work in an office.

我在辦公室上班。

We have a branch in Shenzhen.

我們在深圳有一家分公司。

I'm on my way to office.

我正在去公司的路上。

I have a meeting in 20 minutes.

20分鐘後我有個會要開。

Name a time and place.

確認時間和地點。

Who's in charge here?

誰是這裏的主管?

Friday is payday.

星期五是發薪日。

I've got something pressing, can I call you back later?

我現在很忙,晚點打給你行嗎?

Can you fax it to me? Can you e-mail it to me?

你可以傳真給我嗎?你可以e-mail給我嗎?

My e-mail is …

我的電子郵件地址是……

Give me a call sometime.

有時間打電話給我。

Thank you for your time.

謝謝你的安排。

Do you have a minute?

您現在有時間嗎?

I need it now.

我現在需要他!

Take your time.

慢慢來。

It can wait.

可以等一下。

Leave it to me.

把它留給我。

I'll go straight there.

我會直接去那兒。

Which floor?

到幾樓?

I need to make some copies.

我的複印幾份。

Here you are.

給你。

I'm going for you want anything?

我去衝咖啡,你要點什麼?

How's the project going?

企劃案進展的如何?

Where's the managere's office?

經理的辦公室在哪兒?

Can you tell me where the copier is?

請問複印機在哪兒?

What's the address there?

那邊的地址是?

I need the number for the accounting office.

我要會計部的電話號碼。

Could I get your telephone number?

我可以知道您電話號碼?

My number is …

我的電話號碼是……

And I live at …

我住在……

組二

What time is it now?

現在幾點?

It's just(about) eight o'clock.

正好(大約)八點鐘。

It's four fifteen.

四點十五分。

Seven thirty in the morning.

早上七點半。

Do you have the time?

你知道現在幾點了嗎?

My watch says nine ten.

我的手錶是九點十分。

It's exactly ten minutes past three o'clock.

正好是三點十分。

I go to school at 7 o'clock every day.

我每天7點去學校。

I bought a new watch the day before yesterday.

前天我買了一塊新的手錶。

  三、實況會話

SHOW TIME ONE

A: Which month has twenty-eight days?

哪個月有28天呢?

B: All of them.

都有啊。

SHOW TIME TWO

A: Waitress, do I have to sit here and starve all night?

服務員,我必須坐這兒整晚捱餓嗎?

B: No, we close at nine p.m.

不,先生,我們9點關門。

SHOW TIME THREE

A: Last week a hurricane hit our house.

上週我們家遭颶風襲擊了。

B: Did it hurt the house any?

那房子沒受到什麼破壞吧?

A: I don't know- we haven't found it yet.

不知道—我們現在還沒有找到房子呢。

SHOW TIME FOUR

A: What's the problem? You look so sad.

您有什麼事兒嗎?您看上去那麼沮喪。

B: My wife and I had a fight. She told me she wasn't going to talk to me for 30 days.

我和妻子吵了架。她說她30天都不會跟我說話。

A: That should make you happy!

那你應該感到高興纔是啊。

B: Yes, but that was 29 days ago. Today is the last day.

我確實覺得高興,可那是29天譴的事了,今天是最後一天。

  四、開心時分

- What time is it?

現在幾點了?

- Three o'clock. What's the matter?

三點。怎麼了?

- I've been asking people for the time all yone I ask tells me something different.

我一天都在問別人時間,每個人告訴我的時間都不一樣。

- Why did you come home at 3 o'clock?

爲什麼你3點就回家來了?

- You told me to come home early.

你告訴我要我早點回家的啊。