2017年TOEIC託業聽力必備電話常用句

while there is life there is hope,以下是小編爲大家搜索整理的2017年TOEIC託業聽力必備電話常用句,希望能給大家帶來幫助!更多精彩內容請及時關注我們應屆畢業生考試網!

2017年TOEIC託業聽力必備電話常用句

You might want to know more about it.我想你肯定想多瞭解點吧。

May I ask who I am talking to?請問你是誰?

I am a representative of Politics Association.我是政治協會的代表。

I am calling for the A company.我是代表A公司打電話來的'。

This is Wang with China Bank.我是中國銀行的王先生。

Maybe you read our ads in the newspaper.也許你在報紙上看過我們的廣告。

Maybe you saw our commercials on TV.也許你在電視上看過我們的廣告。

Let me give you more detail.讓我來詳細說明。

I would like to tell you more about it.我很樂意向你說得更詳細一點。

Mr. Lu, we are very pleased to be able to offer this product to you.陸先生,我們很高興能提供這個產品給您。

Would you please repeat your offer again?能否再說一遍您的優惠?

Oh. Your offer sounds interesting.哦,您所給的優惠聽起來蠻吸引人的。

Yes. This product will save you a lot of money and time.是的。這個產品可爲你節省很多的錢和時間。

And plus, if you are not completely satisfied, you can return it to us.並且,如果您不是百分百的滿意,你可以將產品退還給我們。

So, it's virtually risk-free for you.所以,事實上對您而言,是完全沒有風險的。

Hello. This is a representative of Zhongyou Department Store.喂,您好。我是中友百貨的。

Sir, everything now is offered with a great discount.先生,所有的東西都在打很大的折扣。

I am sure you would like to know more about it.我相信您一定想知道詳情。

I am sorry. I am not free right now.對不起,我現在很忙。

Sir, this offer will expire this week.先生,這次特價這個禮拜就結束了。

This is the last chance you can get up to 60 percent discount.這是您可以得到6折的最後機會。

Yeah, and I have to finish this report by four.是,我在四點之前得完成這個報告。

Hello, I wish to speak to Xiao Fu.喂,我想和小付通話。

This is Xiao Fu speaking.我就是。

Oh, how do you do, Xiao Fu. This is Mary.哦,你好,小付。我是Mary。

Mary, I'm glad you called ,很高興你給我打電話。`

I'm calling to ask you some questions about Susan.我打電話是想問一些關於蘇珊的事。

Sure. Oh, sorry, Mary, I'd better go now.可以。哦,抱歉,Mary,我要掛電話了。

Is the boss coming by?是老闆過來了嗎?