外企實用英文句子與會話

導語:外商投資企業是一個總的概念,包括所有含有外資成分的企業。下面是YJBYS小編收集整理的外企實用英文句子與會話,希望對你有幫助!

外企實用英文句子與會話

  外企英語常用句子

1.I’m sorry to have kept you there anyone in particular you would like to see?

對不起,讓你久等了。您是否要見什麼人?

manager has been looking forward to your arrival.

經理正等着您呢。

d you please tell me what you would like to see him about?

請您告訴我找他有什麼事呢?

4.I have an appointment at 10 o’clock with .

10點鐘我和李先生有個約會。

5.I will show you our business documents to help you conduct your audit.

我給您看看我們的商務文件,以幫助您審計。

e this is lunch time,allow me to take you to our cafeteria.

由於正是午餐時間,讓我帶您去我們的餐廳吧。

a pot of hot coffee for visitors at all times.

隨時爲來訪的客人沏一壺咖啡。

are the files you requested,Sir.

這是您需要的.文件,先生。

would you like this letter prepared by,Sir?

您要我什麼時候完成這封信,先生?

d you like this translation done in a formal or an informal style?

您希望這份翻;譯用正式還是非正式的格式?

ld I use a formal letter or a personalized reply?

我是用公函形式還是以私人形式回覆呢?

have just placed an order with your company and we would like to get some information on your after-sale service.

我們剛向貴公司定了貨,而我們想要一些你們售後服務的資料。

is the work coming along?

工作進行得怎麼樣了?

you could tell me specifically what you would like to see for audit,I’ll take it out for you.

如果您能明確地告訴我您調什麼文件出來審閱,我就把它調出來。

you need any information from the computer,you’ll have priority on this terminal.

要是你需要什麼資料的話,你可以優先使用這臺終端機。

s the left button on your mouse.

按一下鼠標的左鍵。

computer is down.

死機了。

you work overtime sometimes?

你有時也加班嗎?

  外企英語會話Dialogue 1(對話1)

A:Good morning. May I help you?

早上好。要我幫忙嗎?

B: name is John Smith.I have an appointment for ten o’clock with .

我叫約翰·史密斯,我10點和陳先生有個約會。

A:Oh,yes,. Chen has been waiting for you,but now he is talking with someone d you please wait for a few minutes?

噢,史密斯先生,陳先生一直在等您。不過,他現在正跟另一個人談話。您能等幾分鐘嗎?

B:ally I am twenty minutes early.

好的。事實上,是我來早了20分鐘。

A:I’ll let him know that you have arrived.

我去告訴他您來了。

B:Please tell him I have brought the documents he requested.

請告訴他我把他要的文件帶來了。

A:Yes,se make yourself comfortable,I’ll be right back.

好的,先生;請休息一下,我一會兒就來。

  外企英語會話Dialogue 2(對話2)

A:Well,you know what they say:“A chain is only as strong as its weakest link”, I think we should get rid of him.

你知道人們怎麼說,“一環薄弱,全局必垮。”所以我想我們得辭掉他。

B:Isn’t that a little drastic?

那是不是有點太嚴厲了?

A:Not ’s been given every chance to prove that he’s competent and so far he hasn’t produced anything worthwhile.

其實並不嚴厲。我們一直給他機會顯示他的才能,可直到現在他並未能作出什麼像樣的成績。

B:I had the impression that he did a good job on that project we had in the spring.

在我的印象裏他在我們去年春季進行的那個項目裏幹得不錯。

A:He started out okay,but wasn’t able to finish the job. Someone else had to take over.

開始他幹得不錯,但後來不能完成任務,只得由別人接過去。

B:Well, it’s too bad. He’s a very likeable guy…

哦,那真糟糕。他是個挺討人喜歡的小夥子。

A:I know,but you know the old saying.“Nice guys finish last!”

這我知道。可你知道有這樣一句古訓:“好小夥子總是跑最後一名”。

  外企英語會話Dialogue 3(對話3)

A:h,I know that office hours are up now,but could you work during the weekend and finish the translations?

史密斯先生,我知道該下班了,不過你週末能不能加點班,把翻譯做完?

B:Well,unfortunately I have got something on this weekend. But let me see…

真對不起,週末我已有安排了。不過,讓我想想……

A:Oh,I’m ver,if you could help me out,I’ll double the pay for your work.

真遺憾。不過,要是你能幫我這個忙,我會付給你雙倍的工資。

B:That’s very kind of soon do you really need them?

謝謝你。你什麼時候要呢?

A:I’ll need them for the conference on Monday afternoon.I will have to go over it at least once before I use you think it can be done by then?

週一下午開會的時候要。我用以前至少得再看一遍,那時能做完嗎?

B:I’ll try.

我爭取吧。

A:Thank you very much,h.

太謝謝了,史密斯先生。