外企工作必備:商務英語郵件常用語句

外企工作的員工,商務英語的郵件寫作是要掌握的。下面是小編整理的商務英語郵件常用語句,希望能幫到大家!

外企工作必備:商務英語郵件常用語句

you’re any questions please let me know. 如有任何問題,請告訴我。

se refer tentative schedule as follow: 請參照下面的暫定計劃

se recheck your record and advise if you find any differences. We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation我們在您確認的基礎上按您的`指示行事。

are you doing 還好吧?

ks in advance and best regards.

ing forward seeing you soon.

there is anything else I can help, please let me know.

`s why: 原因如下

se review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward. 請檢討,並讓我們一起討論 我們應該怎樣繼續。

would like to lock up this business. 我們想鎖定這筆生意

you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你們對上述問題回覆後,我們會立即決定我們會選擇哪個方案。

ks for your understanding. 謝謝您的諒解

please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你們還需要其他信息 嗎?

get back to you ASAP. 會盡快回復你!

`s discuss this then 到時我們討論下這個問題。

se review the below email our US office and advise.請查看以下我們US辦公室發的 E-mail並進行回覆

d and understand all below.

se review and advise us with any questions.

`s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause讓我們試試吧…這是值得支持的

e are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this?現在有很多問題,我 們怎樣處理

I explained over the phone, today,如同我今天在電話中解釋的那樣

e we will have one chance only.既然我們只要一個選擇

se note and proceed as is,請注意,並按現況繼續

se see the reply below in red 請看如下紅色的回覆

se check at your side and comment 請你們那邊檢討一下並回復。

d and understand all below, see reply in bold black (請看黑色粗體回覆)

se forward to JACK for comment and corrective action. 評價和糾正措施提供給JACK

is good news, You did a really good job!

d all below and attached files with thanks. Here is the summary of our findings:以下是 我們的結果總結

ing forward to hearing back from you tomorrow (盼明天收到你的回覆) Please advise us with your comments 請把你的看法告訴我們

se advise 請回復

d all below with thanks, see reply in red.

y for confusion(混亂)

will let you know its result soon.

updates on this request? 關於這個問題有什麼新的消息嗎

reviewed (it) and have the following comments:

we understand,

se review with Jack and advise 請與JACK檢討並回復

se see corrections in green below 請看如下綠色修正內容