2017商務英語郵件常用句式

電子郵件是職場人每天都會用到的,然而跟外國人寫郵件時你的用語真的地道嗎?來看看外企郵件交流裏面最常用的地道句式。

2017商務英語郵件常用句式

1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...

我發郵件是想找你確認/詢問/想通知你 有關…

2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.

我寫郵件來是爲了跟進我們之前對第二季度營銷活動的決定。

3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...

關於我們今天在電話中的談話…

4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...

在之前10月5日所寫的郵件中提到…

5. As I mentioned earlier about...

在先前我所提到的關於…

6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...

如我在之前郵件中所提到的…

7. As we discussed on the phone...

如我們上次在電話中所說的…

8. from our decision at the previous meeting...

如我們在上次會議中所決定的…

9. as you requested...

根據貴方要求…

10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...

回覆貴方4月1日的郵件,我方決定…

11. This is in response to your e-mail today.

這是對您今早發來的郵件的回覆。

12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.

如先前所述,我們認爲這個產品在中國有強有力且獨一無二的銷售點。

13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

追蹤我們昨天在電話中所談,我想答覆你我們合約的一些待解決的議題。

14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

我收到了你關於這個主題的'留言。我在想您你是否可以再詳盡的說明一下,也就是再提供多一點相關細節。

15. Please be advised/informed that...

請被告知...

16. Please note that...

請注意...

17. We would like to inform you that...

我們想要通知你...

18. I am convinced that...

我確信...

19. We agree with you on...

我們同意你在...的看法。

20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008...

從2008年10月4日開始生效...

21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...

我們將舉行一個會議,會議時間表如下。

22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.

請確保個人信息不會外泄且只供內部使用。

23. I am delighted to tell you that...

我很高興地告訴你...

24. We are pleased to learn that...

我們很高興得知...

25. We wish to notify you that...

我們希望通知你...

26. Congratulation on your...

恭喜您...

27. I am fine with the proposal.

我對這份提案沒異議。

28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.

我十分高興地通知你,我們已經同意您參加於2008年11月22-24日舉行的研討會。

29. We are sorry to inform you that...

我們很抱歉地通知您...

30. I'm afraid I have some bad news. 恐怕我今天要宣佈一些壞消息。

31. There are a number of issues with our new system.

我們的新系統有些問題。

32. Due to circumstances beyond our control...

由於情況超出我們的控制...

33. I don't feel too optimistic about...

我對...不太樂觀

34. It would be difficult for us to accept...

我們很難接受...

35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.

我不得不這麼說,自從收到你關於這個主題的詢問,我們的看法都沒有改變。

36. We would be grateful if you could...

如果你可以...我們會很感激的。

37. I could appreciate it if you could...

如果你可以...我會很感激。

38. Would you please send us…?

你能否寄給我們…?

39. We need your help.

我們需要你的幫助。

40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.

我們希望您能將此信息傳達給你們的員工,非常感謝。

41. We look forward to your clarification.

我們期待你的澄清。

42. Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.

您若能立即關注此事,我們將非常感激。

43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.

如果您能從百忙中抽出時間,我希望能與您見面,請讓我知道您最適合的時間。

44. Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.

請讓我知道您對這件事情初步的想法。

45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?

請您回信如果您計劃參加?

46. Please advise if you agree with this approach.

請告知我們你是否同意這個方法。

47. Could you please let me know the status of this project?

請通知我這個計劃的進度?

48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.

如果可能,當你完成提案,我希望你能發一份複本給我。

49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.

如果能在下週一前收到您的答覆,我將非常感激。

50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.

希望您滿意,如果不滿意,請發郵件儘快通知我。