寫郵件相關的常用商務英語口語

寫郵件是商務交流的常用形式,下面是小編整理的關於寫郵件的商務英語口語,歡迎大家閱讀!

寫郵件相關的常用商務英語口語

Hello, Anna's just arrived at her desk to start the day at Tip Top Trading.

你們好,安娜早上剛剛到了Tip Top Trading的工位上。

Paul is walking towards her, eating a biscuit, he looks a bit bothered.

保羅吃着餅乾走向她,他看起來有點煩心事。

Anna? Yes, Paul.

安娜? 是的,保羅。

Come and have a biscuit in my office. Now Anna, about Mr Lime. I didn't say yes!

來我的辦公室吃點餅乾。那麼安娜,關於Lime先生。 我沒有同意。

Pardon? Yes to what?

什麼?同意什麼?

Oh, nothing.

沒事。

You sent him an email yesterday and copied me in. Yes.

你昨天給他發了一封郵件並且抄送給了我。 是的'。

Your email reads: boxes ok. pls c d u cfirm wnt 300 ta.

你在郵件上寫:箱子,可以,請確認你要300個。

Yes: please could you confirm you want 300.

是的。請確認你要300個。

Right. Now that's not really the best way of writing an email to a client, is it?

是的,這並不是給客戶寫信的最好方式,不是嗎?

Please could you re send your message to Mr Lime, using actual words that make sense. Okay.

請你用正規的用語再給Lime先生寫封信。 好的。

Thank you. Now here. Have a chocolate crunchy! Thanks.

謝謝,這裏,來一塊巧克力餅乾。 謝謝。

Morning Anna. Hello.

早上好,安娜。 你好。

Let me guess, Paul just spoke to you about your email?

讓我猜猜,保羅剛跟你說了關於你寫郵件的事。

How do you know?

你怎麼知道?

You copied me in remember, I just read it – or tried to.

你抄送給我了,記得嗎,我剛讀了或者說試着讀懂了。

But what's the problem? Other people write like that!

但有什麼問題嗎?其他人都這麼寫!

No, maybe some people write text messages like that in an SMS message on their phones, but that is completely the wrong style for an email to a client.

不是的,也許有些人用手機發短信時會這樣,但寫郵件給客戶就完全是另一回事了。

Okay Anna, let's stop listening to Tom, he's a waste of space.

好的,安娜,別聽湯姆的,他太沒用了。

These are the kinds of phrases you need in a business related email.

這些是你寫商務相關的郵件要用到的表達。

Dear Mr Lime...I hope you are well.

親愛的Lime先生,我希望你一切都好。

I am writing regarding...

我寫信是爲了……

Please could you confirm...

請確認……

Yours sincerely, or Best wishes.

祝好。

Thank you! I'll rewrite my message.

謝謝。我會重新寫信的。

There! I'd better get it checked before I send.

好了!我最好在發送前找人檢查一遍。

Denise?

丹尼斯?

other problem with Stephanie is that her legs are just too long...

是的,Stephanie的另一個毛病是她的腿太長了……

Oh, she's on the phone.

她在打電話。

, like trees...

是的,像樹一樣……

I'll have to ask Tom. Tom?

我去問問湯姆,湯姆?

Could you read this through before I send it?

在我發送之前能幫我看一遍嗎?

Hang on, Anna, let me just finish this sentence. It’s really important.

稍等,安娜,讓我寫完這句話,這很重要。

Right. I’m ready, let’s have a look. Okay.

好的。我準備好了,讓我們看看。好的。

Dear Mr Lime, I hope you are well.

親愛的Lime先生,希望你一切都好。

I am writing regarding your request for luxury boxes for the Imperial Lemon Delivery.

我給你寫信是關於你對皇家檸檬配送禮包的請求。

We will indeed be able to supply them.

我們可以爲你提供。

Please could you confirm that you want 300. Best wishes, Anna.

請確認你是否要300個。祝好,安娜。

Well? It’s good, it's much better. Send it.

怎麼樣? 很好,好多了,發吧。

Hopefully Mr Lime will think your last message was just someone sitting on your keyboard by mistake. Thanks.

但願Lime先生會以爲有人誤坐在了你的鍵盤上發送了上一封郵件。 謝了。

You're not... What?

你不會…… 什麼?

Nothing. It's none of my business. What?

沒事,不關我事。 怎麼了?

You're not ever going to go to lunch with Mr Lime are you? I mean, in a non business way...

你絕不會和Lime先生吃午飯吧?我是說在公事之外……

No of course not!I mean I don’t care… it's rtant .

不,當然不會!我是說我不關心,但保持專業性很重要。 當然。

Hmmm.... well, I had a feeling Anna's email was going to cause problems.

我早預感到安娜的郵件會有問題。

But at least she won't make a mistake like that again.

但至少她不會再犯這種錯誤了。

Here’s a reminder of the phrases she used in her new, improved email.

這些是她在改寫郵件時用到的表達。

Dear Mr Lime...I hope you are well.

親愛的Lime先生,希望你一切都好。

I am writing regarding...

我寫信是爲了……

Please could you wishes.

請確認……祝好。

Until next time, bye!

下次見,拜!