商務英語郵件常用句子

引導語:衆所周知,現在工作中使用郵件溝通頻率較高,但是如何在工作郵件中將英語使用到規範、表達意思清晰呢?今天小編就爲大家整理出了商務英語郵件常用句子,以供大家參考學習。

商務英語郵件常用句子

1. This is in response to your e-mail today.

這是對您今早發來的郵件的回覆。

2. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.

如先前所述,我們認爲這個產品在中國有強有力且獨一無二的銷售點。

3. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

追蹤我們昨天在電話中所談,我想答覆你我們合約的一些待解決的議題。

4. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

我收到了你關於這個主題的留言。我在想您你是否可以再詳盡的說明一下,也就是再提供多一點相關細節。

5. Please be advised/informed that...

請被告知...

6. Please note that...

請注意...

7. We would like to inform you that...

我們想要通知你...

8. I am convinced that...

我確信...

9. We agree with you on...

我們同意你在...的看法。

10. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008...

從2008年10月4日開始生效...

11. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...

我發郵件是想找你確認/詢問/想通知你 有關…

12. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.

我寫郵件來是爲了跟進我們之前對第二季度營銷活動的決定。

13. With reference to our telephone conversation today...

關於我們今天在電話中的談話…

14. In my previous e-mail on October 5...

在之前10月5日所寫的郵件中提到…

15. As I mentioned earlier about...

在先前我所提到的關於…

16. As indicated in my previous e-mail...

如我在之前郵件中所提到的…

17. As we discussed on the phone...

如我們上次在電話中所說的…

18. from our decision at the previous meeting...

如我們在上次會議中所決定的…

19. as you requested...

根據貴方要求…

20. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...

回覆貴方4月1日的郵件,我方決定…

21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...

我們將舉行一個會議,會議時間表如下。

22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.

請確保個人信息不會外泄且只供內部使用。

23. I am delighted to tell you that...

我很高興地告訴你...

24. We are pleased to learn that...

我們很高興得知...

25. We wish to notify you that...

我們希望通知你...

26. Congratulation on your...

恭喜您...

27. I am fine with the proposal.

我對這份提案沒異議。

28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.

我十分高興地通知你,我們已經同意您參加於2008年11月22-24日舉行的研討會。

29. We are sorry to inform you that...

我們很抱歉地通知您...

30. I'm afraid I have some bad news. 恐怕我今天要宣佈一些壞消息。

31. There are a number of issues with our new system.

我們的新系統有些問題。

32. Due to circumstances beyond our control...

由於情況超出我們的控制...

33. I don't feel too optimistic about...

我對...不太樂觀

34. It would be difficult for us to accept...

我們很難接受...

35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.

我不得不這麼說,自從收到你關於這個主題的詢問,我們的看法都沒有改變。

36. We would be grateful if you could...

如果你可以...我們會很感激的。

37. I could appreciate it if you could...

如果你可以...我會很感激。

38. Would you please send us…?

你能否寄給我們…?

39. We need your help.

我們需要你的幫助。

40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.

我們希望您能將此信息傳達給你們的員工,非常感謝。

41. We look forward to your clarification.

我們期待你的澄清。

42. Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.

您若能立即關注此事,我們將非常感激。

43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.

如果您能從百忙中抽出時間,我希望能與您見面,請讓我知道您最適合的時間。