酒吧場景的英語口語

酒吧最初源於歐洲大陸,但bar一詞也還是到16世紀纔有"賣飲料的櫃檯"這個詞義項,後又經美洲進一步的變異、拓展,才於大約2003年進入我國。下面有小編整理的關於酒吧的英語口語,歡迎大家閱讀!

酒吧場景的英語口語
  Dialouge 1

A:Angela,this is a nice bar!

A:安吉拉,這是個很好的酒吧。

B: made a wise decision.

B:是的。我們作了個聰明的決定。

A:Where would you like to sit,Angela?

A:安吉拉,你想坐哪兒?

B:I'd Iike to sit not too near the piano so that cian from a distance.

B:我想坐在離鋼琴不太近的'地方,這樣我們可以從遠處欣賞音樂

A:'s just after my thought.

A:太好了。和我想的一樣。

B:Good d like something to drink?

C:晚上好。來點兒什麼喝的嗎?

A:Yes,but give us a few minutes first.

A:是的,不過我們先看看酒單。

C:Certainly, sir. Please take your time.

C:當然。請慢慢看吧。

A:Let's see... Cocktail, Brandies, Wines, Scotch..., I'll have beer,Budwiser What about you,Angela?

A:我看,……雞尾酒,白蘭地,葡萄酒,蘇格蘭威士忌,啊,我要啤酒,百威的。你呢,安吉拉?

B:I'II have coconut juice. Do they have that?

B:我要椰子汁。他們有嗎?

A:I think 's see. Hello,Bartender, one tin of coconut juice for her and a bottle of Budwiser for me.

A:我想有。讓我們看看。喂,服務生,一聽椰子汁給她,我要一瓶百威啤酒。

C:Yes, a moment.

C:好的。請稍等。

C:Here are your beer and juice. And the bill.

C:你們的啤酒和椰子汁。還有賬單。

B:Yes,thank you.

B:好的,謝謝。

C:You're welcome!

C:不客氣。

  Dialouge 2

A:Good evening,'s your pleasure?

A:晚上好,先生。要喝點什麼?

B:Give me a shot of whisky and soda.

B:給我一杯威士忌加蘇打。

A:With or without ice,sir?

A:加不加冰塊,先生?

B:Certainly without ice. Ice will spoil the taste.

B:當然不加。冰塊會破壞口味。

A:Would you like to say "when",please,sir.( Pouring soda)

A:您認爲差不多的時候說“停”,先生。(倒蘇打水)

B:Whoa ,when.

B:好,停。

A:Enjoy your drink, sir.

A:請慢用,先生。

  Dialouge 3

A:Good evening,'s your pleasure this evening? Your usual?

A:晚上好,先生。今晚您要喝點什麼?和平時一樣嗎?

B:Yes.I'm going to stay with the same,a beer.

B:是的,和平時一樣,一杯啤酒。

A:Certainly,a beer. Here you are, sir.

A:好的,一杯啤酒。先生,這是您的啤酒。

B:Oh, what I've done.(Spill the drink)

B:哎呀,糟糕,瞧我太粗心了。(打翻了啤酒)

A:Don't worry.I'll make you another on the house.

A:彆着急,我再免費給您倒一杯。